PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout a 2+2 PLHE and NLHE book?????? *NM*

11-11-2001, 03:21 AM

11-11-2001, 03:23 AM

11-11-2001, 04:14 AM
From what I understand Natedogg was unable to beat the Lucky Chances due to "an inadequate bankroll" but then again no bankroll is big enough if you can't beat the game. He admittedly can't beat limit poker either, so why he is worshipped here I don't understand.

11-11-2001, 11:00 AM
because he makes the correct decisions when he posts answers to forum questions and thinks along the right lines to be a winning player. maybe if you stopped to learn what he has you would find a few tidbits.

11-11-2001, 11:45 AM
There are a lot of players who think well enough to be a winning players that also are able to beat both big bet and limit poker. Perhaps they could write the books.

11-12-2001, 01:03 AM
"There are a lot of players who think well enough to be a winning players that also are able to beat both big bet and limit poker"

I think the number of players who actually do this are quite small. In addition, being able to beat a game and being a true expert are two different things. This narrows it down even more. However, if one of these people -- and that would include Ray -- wanted to do the work to put a book like this together we would certainly support it.

11-12-2001, 01:27 AM
For the record, I've never played in the Lucky Chances game.

Also, at this point, I'm winner in every game I've played, low limit, mid limid, no limit, Paradise Poker, UltimateBet, everything. The only exception is the no limit game at Artichoke Joes which is, indeed, far too big for my bankroll. A few bad beats in that game and you lose $2500.

So, I may or may not know what I'm talking about, but I have beaten just about every game I've played. Granted, it might not mean a thing.

natedogg

11-12-2001, 02:38 AM
it means something. players that beat the games they play in are the experts at those games. anyone that thinks you cant play can go to the bay area and see if they can win playing regularly in a bunch of different games. few can. you can.

11-12-2001, 06:42 AM
Writing a book invloves a huge amout of effort and time (not that I have writen one).

I proposed a while ago to make a web site with the best 2+2 PL&NL post. This seems a lot easier. I would think that natedogg and Ray Zee (among others) would not object to have a selection of their posts put on a web site.

Anyone interest in the idea ?

Gatlif

11-12-2001, 02:55 PM
I sort of like the book idea,,,but that name NATEDOGG just has to be part of the title!

11-13-2001, 01:41 AM
What big bet games do they spread at AJ's and Lucky Chances, and when do they spread them? How has the action been since the dot.com collapse? Any otherNL or PL action in the Bay Area?