PDA

View Full Version : PT vs. Statking???!

Jimbolito
10-03-2004, 08:14 PM
First I´m wondering if theres any winning players out there at the higher limits like 15-30$ and up that dont use PT?

I´m not sure if I wanna get PT cuz it seems like a lot of work, that I instead could lay on actually playin. Thinkin of just gettin statking instead.

But before I decide I wanna know about automatic import of handhistories. If I remember it right you gotta have a POP3-mail or something like that, I guess it is something like outlook, right?

And then does PT save all handhist. in a specific file. So if you later erase your computer you can just save the specific file? Or do you have to save all handhist. by themselfs?

Thanx//Jc.

4thstreetpete
10-03-2004, 08:21 PM
I think I was in the same position as you not too long ago. For the longest time I was a winning player at 15/30 and kept wondering if it was worth my time to get PT. I haven't used Statking so I can't comment on that but as far as PT goes....trust me on this one, get it!

Using PT is a lot easier than you think and the benefits are huge.

Luv2DriveTT
10-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Don't ask questions that you can answer yourself. Download Poker Tracker, its a free demo for the first 1000 hands. For the average single-table player, thats 2-3 weeks worth of use.

TT in da club /images/graemlins/club.gif

astroglide
10-03-2004, 11:03 PM
i use both

Luv2DriveTT
10-04-2004, 08:24 AM
I do too.... both can be downloaded in demo version. I should have mentioned that in my prior post. I use PT for online, and Statking for offline. There are some users who use PT and then export their stats from Poker Tracker into Statking.