PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week #4

Toro
10-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Well, we're at the quarter pole now. How's your favorite team shaping up. The Patriots won to keep the streak going, now at 18. It's really king of amazing that the former laughing stock of the league is doing this. However, I don't really want to brag on them as I don't think they are really playing great football. Belicheck's track record is more for strong finishes anyway so maybe they will improve as the season wears on.

Didn't see their games, but Philly and Indy still rolling along. Looks like the pats will get tested soon when they play Seattle.

Non_Comformist
10-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Well my favorite team is the 49ers and well its not going so great.

A couple of things I am looking forward to following, Mike Vick back from injury and in the west coast offense, Donovan Mcnabb and the Eagles--do they make the big leap and does Mcnabb enter Farve type territory? The Patriots and finally will my nierns do the smart thing and dumb the season so I can start dreaming about #1 overall picks.

The Dude
10-03-2004, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like the pats will get tested soon when they play Seattle.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I really don't think New England has been playing all that well. They'll need to play better defense against Seattle than they did against Indi, because the Seahawks defense isn't going to let they march up and down the field like they did then.

I really like the Seahawks chances - especially considering the lack of dominance the Patriots have shown thus far. The only thing is, though, that New England ALWAYS seem to pull off just enough to win. It's like they're addicted to winning - it doesn't always look pretty, but they will do whatever it takes to win. It's always scary to play against teams like that.

Dominic
10-03-2004, 09:09 PM
motherf!@%*ing Bills

Dynasty
10-03-2004, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
motherf!@%*ing Bills

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be worse. At least you had a bye in week 3. The Dolphins have had to play all four weeks and are now 0-4 because of it.

The Dude
10-03-2004, 09:40 PM
lol

ThaSaltCracka
10-03-2004, 11:14 PM
I was waiting for the Toro Pats/brady lovefest, you never disapoint Toro.

Toro
10-03-2004, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was waiting for the Toro Pats/brady lovefest, you never disapoint Toro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just my weekly report. I can't help it if they keep winning!
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-04-2004, 12:06 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
True

two weeks from now, the pats world comes to crashing end /images/graemlins/cool.gif