PDA

View Full Version : Affiliates for Party and Empire

adamstewart
10-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey guys,

I still haven't signed up as an affiliate for Empire yet because I don't have any "for-sure", consistent players to sign up. And, as I understand it, if my player(s) don't generate enough rake every three months, my contract will become void, etc, etc.

Now, I *may* have a friend or two who are interested in playing online (seems they're catching the 'pokerbug' from our recent weekly home games). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

However, I still don't know how likely they are to be "big players" or if they'll stick with it for the long term.

So I was thinking ... could I become an affiliate for Party on a PER PLAYER basis, getting $65-$75 for each new player, regardless of how "big" or "long term" they are.

Simultaneously (or later on), I could also become an affiliate for Empire, signing up only those players who will buy trackers, etc, and for sure be big players. Further, if my Party players proved to be consistent, I could then refer them over to Empire under me on the "PERCENTAGE REVENUE PLAN".

Would this work? Would I be in any violations of the Empire or Party Affiliate contracts? (Aside from the fact that they'd have to start their Empire accounts from a "clean" computer...)

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Adam