PDA

View Full Version : The new Zapruder film - Frame by Frame

GWB
10-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Did Kerry cheat in the debate by using notes?

Check for yourself. Here is the frame by frame record (http://www.zombietime.com/kerry_at_first_debate/)

Dynasty
10-03-2004, 05:06 PM
That's about as blurry as the Zapruder film.

MaxPower
10-03-2004, 05:25 PM
It was clear on TV that both Kerry and Bush were taking notes (I think Bush was probably doodling). Unless they were wrinting on their podiums, I can only assume they had paper. Its amazing what people waste their time with.

Nepa
10-03-2004, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess your going to say that the debates are rigged now just because you canidate lost? Do you think online poker is rigged too?

GWB
10-03-2004, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess your going to say that the debates are rigged now just because you canidate lost? Do you think online poker is rigged too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you that this whole thing is silly........
(Why else would I compare it to the Zapruder film?)

But this is the big thing going around in the blog rumor mill right now.

Read This (http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/001054.php) - a good introduction to the issue, but just one of many.

adios
10-03-2004, 06:56 PM
pull something out of the inner pocket or scratch an itch. It looks like he obviously pulled something out of his pocket though as you can see the jacket protruding. Even if Kerry violated the rules it won't amount to much I don't think.

whiskeytown
10-03-2004, 07:13 PM
no..he took out a piece of paper to write on -

he took notes during the debate during GWB's points -

you are allowed to do that in debate rules, from what I understand. -

EDIT - apparently, all note taking material was to be on the podium already, so folks are saying it's a debate violation...but I don't actually see any on the podiums, do you? - probably someone in the higher ups just said screw it - take out your own paper and pen.

RB

adios
10-03-2004, 07:24 PM
If he pulled out a piece of paper he violated the rules. Paper for taking notes was supplied for them.

whiskeytown
10-03-2004, 07:33 PM
one thing's for sure...

whatever it was, must be extremely devious and underhanded, cause he took such complete steps to cover it up and be deceitful - on national TV with millions of people watching...

this REALLY smacks of desperation on the Republican side...LOL

RB

Cyrus
10-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Your guys are all over the airwaves trying to convince us you won the first debate. Why all the fuss about "Kerry cheating" all of a sudden?

/images/graemlins/cool.gif
...Here, grab this hanky, wipe the sweat.

The_Tracker
10-03-2004, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Check for yourself. Here is the frame by frame record (http://www.zombietime.com/kerry_at_first_debate/)

[/ QUOTE ]

I nearly choked on my toungue laughing over this.

This is the mentality of bush supporters. This is so classic. I can hear rush ranting about this like the drugged out dope he is.

This is classic.

Toro
10-03-2004, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually picked up on this and missed him grabbing one of the Bush twins asses when they were all milling around on the stage. I'm surprised I'm the only one who noticed this.

jokerswild
10-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Bush shows his true self: a moron, and the only spin he has is try and say Kerry cheated. What a conspiracy whacko, debate loser.

Non_Comformist
10-03-2004, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bush shows his true self: a moron, and the only spin he has is try and say Kerry cheated. What a conspiracy whacko, debate loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you were on the fence before the debate?

whiskeytown
10-03-2004, 09:36 PM
really?

I'd grab Jenna's ass pretty quickly - she's pretty cute and curves in just the right places - not so excited about the other one or the famished cousin who's a model.

RB

Matty
10-03-2004, 11:22 PM
For [censored]'s sake- do you post everything you see on drudgereport?

If you look at the video that drudge cites (http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/winners-never-cheat.html) you see Bush taking paper out of his pocket and putting it on the podium at the same time Kerry does.

adios
10-03-2004, 11:34 PM
I know the typewriter could print those dcouments. This whole charge won't amount to a hill of beans nor should it.

Toro
10-04-2004, 12:06 AM
But am I the only one who saw Kerry grab the daughter's ass?

andyfox
10-04-2004, 12:37 AM
There's a new book out about the Zpruder film and I was browsing through it in the bookstore the other day. The first chapter I look at says something like "Now in frame so-and-so, such-and-such is clearly doing this-and-that . . ." So I look at the frame in the book and there is no way you can see such-and-such doing this-and-that. What hogwash.

Daliman
10-04-2004, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First: WAAAHHH!

Second: Any chance that's a PEN?!?

Third: Easy enough to figure out. Did we see him pocket anything at the END of the Debate? If not, obviously, the "evidence" was left behind.

Stu Pidasso
10-04-2004, 04:53 AM
If Bush had violated the rules of the debate, the democrats would have a much higher level of outrage than your seeing with with republicans in light of Kerrys violation.

Stu

Daliman
10-04-2004, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If Bush had violated the rules of the debate, the democrats would have a much higher level of outrage than your seeing with with republicans in light of Kerrys violation.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how people are just assuming that there WAS a violation.

Like Kerry NEEDS crib notes to whup Dubya in a debate.

I seem to remember hearing he was on a Yale team that beat Oxford one year, which I gather is/was alomost impossible to do.

Dubya sucks at debating. Debating involves DEBATING! Not stammering and repeating your own narrowminded viewpoint over and over in a futile attempt to look steadfast and confident. Actual point/counterpoint is a key factor in a debate, as opposed to...well, whatever the hell it is you call what Bush was doing.

GWB
10-04-2004, 05:20 AM
UPDATE:

There are now reports that a Democratic operative was signaling Kerry during the debate to pretend to take notes.

So it turns out, John Kerry was acting while I was speaking.

Stu Pidasso
10-04-2004, 08:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No assumption about it. The debate rules state, "No props, notes . . . or other tangible things may be brought into the debate." Kerry campaign spokesman David Wade stated, "We plead guilty to having a pen."

There you have it. John Kerry thinks rules don't apply to him. If Bush was guilty of the violation, Pelosi would be calling for his impeachment.

Stu

Daliman
10-04-2004, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No assumption about it. The debate rules state, "No props, notes . . . or other tangible things may be brought into the debate." Kerry campaign spokesman David Wade stated, "We plead guilty to having a pen."

There you have it. John Kerry thinks rules don't apply to him. If Bush was guilty of the violation, Pelosi would be calling for his impeachment.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Republicans must be in a full-on panic to by grasping at straws THIS thin.

YAY for the good guys.. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Matty
10-04-2004, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I, for one, hope the RNC make an issue out of it.

Toro
10-04-2004, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I, for one, hope the RNC make an issue out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Then they will really look silly.

Matty
10-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Especially when we just point out this video (http://americablog.blogspot.com/archives/2004_10_03_americablog_archive.html#10968351832468 0226) of a possible Bush cheat-sheet.

vulturesrow
10-04-2004, 12:15 PM
I think you guys make a point perfectly that I was going to make. I havent heard anything from the GOP leadership or the administration on this story. Its strictly the talking heads. That being said, I have to say that I think if the shoe were on the other foot, the Democratic talking heads (not the DNC) would be more than happy wear it.

Stu Pidasso
10-04-2004, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY for the good guys..

I, for one, hope the RNC make an issue out of it.

Me too. Then they will really look silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point it the republicans will not make an issue out of it while the democrats would have. The only times democrat don't make issues out of the tiniest things is when there is widespread outrage fatigue in thier ranks.

Stu

ChristinaB
10-05-2004, 12:13 PM
They found the notes from both:

http://www.snarkywench.com/images/bushkerry.jpg

sucka
10-07-2004, 02:48 PM
There was a program on TV a while back (Discovery Channel, I'm sure) that documented a company that converted the Zapruder film to a high-res digital format. The results were amazing and the detail was like I had never seen. They gave a website where you could download the .avi file and I went and checked it out. It was pretty amazing quality. Unfortunately, I can't remember the site and I'm sure I've wiped the file from my machine by now...

CORed
10-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Well, after viewing those blurry pictures, it looks like Kerry might have taken something out of his pocket. If it was paper, it was no more that 2 or 3 inches square. In other words, it was big enough to write down everything George W. Bush knows.

PITTM
10-07-2004, 08:10 PM
blurry blurry pictures of what might be him taking paper out of his pocket. i think we already knew he had paper since he was writing during the debate. is this REALLY the best conservatives can do at this point? a man who takes notes cannot lead my country!!!

rj

Daliman
10-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Not sure if this became common knowledge, but since W got so into a tizzy, i think it deserves a bump anyways. what WAS Kerry pulling out of his pocket during the first debate.... (http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/mystery-solved.html)

ILL34GL3
10-19-2004, 10:32 PM
I cant see a damn thing in his hand. If this proves Kerry cheated , then I guess we can conclude that Bigfoot exists. And for the record I think both Bush and Kerry suck.

Daliman
10-19-2004, 11:54 PM
My main point to this was that GWB made a big deal about this in the initial post, yet, of course, won't admit he was wrong, just like the real GWB.

Course, most of the righties on here will mince by saying he DID cheat by using a non-supplied pen, which WAS against the rules. Imagine my horror...

It'd be nice for once to hear a righty say, oops, we f'd up, my mistake. But they all seem to take their cues from the buck-passer in chief.

lastchance
10-20-2004, 12:41 AM
I don't care. This is [censored] stupid. Stop wasting my damn time! Sure, the Dems might make a big deal out of it, there are idiots everywhere. That doesn't give you the right to bring up this crap here. The first Amendment does, but stop bringing that weak stuff in here. This is a stupid argument from crazy people who are obsessed with Bush winning or Kerry losing. Don't bring that weak stuff in here.

LAMENESS!