PDA

View Full Version : My Pick

Slacker13
10-03-2004, 12:25 PM
Today NYJ travels to Miami who has been horrible to say the least. Miami's defense asked for the return of Feidler and coach Wandstadt listened and agreed. Miami is desperate for a win and may have gotten a spark with Fiedlers return.
Also, everyone I know is betting Jets like it's the lock of the century. My play is Miami +6.5

Slacker13
10-03-2004, 06:21 PM
I usually don't whine when I lose, and to be honest it's not the losing this game that I care about, it's a long season but I have to say the dolphins are one of the worst teams I have seen in some time. I really thought that Fiedler who is a season away from never playing football again could at least complete a drive without an interception or fumble. This team has no heart. Whining over. Thank you.

eggzz
10-03-2004, 07:55 PM
That play where he tried to lateral to an offensive lineman, repeat, offensive lineman was one of the worst plays I have ever seen a "professional" athlete do. Worse than picking up a fumble and running the wrong way. He embarassed his profession today. Take the sack bro, its not the end of the world.

I bet the Dolphins +3.5 for the second half, which is just as bad as betting them +6.5 I suppose.

Truly pathetic, I have to agree with you.

Slacker13
10-03-2004, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That play where he tried to lateral to an offensive lineman, repeat, offensive lineman was one of the worst plays I have ever seen a "professional" athlete do. Worse than picking up a fumble and running the wrong way. He embarassed his profession today.

[/ QUOTE ]

The damn fool did it twice. I truly do not mind losing the bet, it's just that to lose because of absolute horrible football skills is what pisses me off. The press is going to eat him alive down here tomorrow and he deserves everything he gets. He's a bum.

Michael Davis
10-03-2004, 08:18 PM
He's still better than AJ Feeley.

Marty Booker has some throwing skills. The Dolphins should consider using him. Not like he's doing anything else.

-Michael

ftball0000
10-03-2004, 08:25 PM
thank god the bills get to play them soon /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Slacker13
10-03-2004, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, most definately. If it wasn't for 3-4 truly bone headed plays Fiedler would of/could of had a good day, he just finds a way to do something that is so stupid you just sit there with your mouth open wondering what the hell he was thinking. They couldn't be worse with booker, I would like to see him get a chance. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Easy E
10-03-2004, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember when AJ looked really good directing the Boids?

Michael Davis
10-03-2004, 08:53 PM
This type of things happens all the time in the NFL. I would advise all players to stay where they are successful, unless the differences in money are offered are significant. You have a much better chance of continuing to be successful in an old place than by going to a new place.

Of course, this doesn't really apply to Feeley, since he was a backup and traded.

-Michael

Easy E
10-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Feeley had to go- the chance to be a starter, with Ricky Williams in your backfield to .......oops.