PDA

View Full Version : Another 2/4 hand...TT

DeathDonkey
10-03-2004, 03:32 AM
This table was very loose and a bit aggressive.
Read on button was: aggressive, doesn't need a king to raise the flop.

I have no idea what I'm doing on this hand postflop. 3 bet the flop? Lead the turn? 3 bet the river? Ugh.

Thanks,
DeathDonkey

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB folds, Hero calls, CO calls.

Turn: (8.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, CO checks, Button checks.

River: (8.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.25 BB

phixxx
10-03-2004, 03:55 AM
What could he be beating you with that he didn't 3 bet preflop? You can't put him on an overpair; he most likely would have re-raised jacks and almost certainly queens kings or aces. I think its an easy raise on the river, if he has the king and you're raised thats poker. I think most of the time he'll show down a lower pocket pair or ace high.

jrobb83
10-03-2004, 03:56 AM
I would call the raise and lead the turn. If you get raised you can safely fold, but you offer worse hands the poorest odds to draw out.

I would 3-bet the river unless I had a read telling me CO was passive.