Relentless
10-03-2004, 02:02 AM
I don't remember all the details but this is how it looks

10 handed game with 4 to the flop, everyone else folded

Hero(~$90)
BB (~$78)
UTG (~$104)
CO (~$127)

Hero is in the Small blind with K /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Preflop: UTG calls $1, CO calls $1, Hero calls $0.50, BB checks.

Flop (9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 10/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif)
Hero bets $3, BB folds, UTG calls $3, CO calls $3.

Turn: (9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 10/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif)
Hero bets $15, UTG folds, CO calls $15.

River: (9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 10/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Hero bets $20, CO raises all in.

I end up thinking about it for a bit and call. He flips over pocket nines for the boat. What should I have done? Folded on the river to his all in bet or just pray he doesn't have the boat?

Burno
10-03-2004, 02:06 AM
Call quickly. I really doubt the 6 filled him up. If he flopped a set, he played it very poorly. I'd expect to see 78, another KJ, or two pair much more often than I'd expect to see a boat.

AncientPC
10-03-2004, 06:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Call quickly. I really doubt the 6 filled him up. If he flopped a set, he played it very poorly. I'd expect to see 78, another KJ, or two pair much more often than I'd expect to see a boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

Relentless
10-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Ya that's what I was thinking but it seems like lately I've been having the nuts to get it counterfeited on the river, thought maybe I was doing something wrong in my read.