PDA

View Full Version : This election vote for a real change!

Jim Kuhn
10-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Vote for a real change:

http://www.badnarik.org/

natedogg
10-02-2004, 02:43 PM
You're preaching to the choir here. Half the participants on this board are libertarians or least lean that way! I think that speaks well of the intelligence of 2+2 poker players. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

natedogg

Non_Comformist
10-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Wow,

I read the entire platform and I was extremely impressed. I didn't agree with everything for example the take on the war on drugs, but making it easier to legally have a carry a firearm pretty much quells my fears.

As a divorced Dad who had no option of getting joint custody simply because my ex did not want it, I was extremely touched by the position on parental rights.

I'm not ready to turn my back on the Republican party but I am struck by the idea that perhaps the things that I identify with the GOP had more to do with Ronald Regan (first polictical figure I was interested in) and less to do with the current state of the GOP.

It does strike me that if these other parties were included in the debates both Kerry and Bush would have had a much touger time defending and articulating their positions in a number of areas.