PDA

View Full Version : Pushing small edges?

ECAF REKOP
10-02-2004, 09:34 AM
No reads at table, typical Party 3-6. Hero is in the BB with red sevens.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop:
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (8.33 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, MP1 folds, Button calls.

Turn: (7.16 BB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Button folds.

River: (9.16 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 11.16 BB

Piiop
10-02-2004, 09:47 AM
What did you do to the converter?

I think you played the hand well.

D.H.
10-02-2004, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What did you do to the converter?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was using the converter.

ECAF REKOP: When posting hands, there is a nice hand history converter you can use: Converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

BigEndian
10-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Very nice hand. I don't know what you mean about pushing small edges though. This looks like a great flop for you - both one that could miss everyone and gives you backdoor outs. Your position relative to the PF raisor puts the sugar on top. Time to toss in a raise.

Now, if the raisor was to your left and had bet after you checked and then you raised the entire field - that would be pushing small edges.

- Jim

ECAF REKOP
10-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Damn.....it was my debut with the converter. It looked so nice when I reviewed my message. Even when I look at my post it looks convertered, however the BB does not say hero. Other than that I thought I used the converter. NO?