PDA

View Full Version : Q4s in SB...any 2 s00ted, right?

juanez
10-02-2004, 02:31 AM
This was the first hand of the night.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: juanez is SB with 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, juanez completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
juanez checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">juanez raises</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, CO folds, Button calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">juanez bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, Button folds.

River: (10.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">juanez bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 13.50 BB, between UTG, UTG+2 and juanez.</font>

ArturiusX
10-02-2004, 02:48 AM
sorry, thought there was a raise in front.

Piiop
10-02-2004, 02:48 AM
Preflop: Good.

Flop: I would not check-raise here. If it had been checked to a late position player and he bet, then I would check-raise. In this case, an EP player bet and there were 3 callers. A check-raise is just tying the players to the pot and making it correct for them to chase draws. What you actually want is to limit the field because your top pair no kicker isn't a hand you want to play against 4 opponents. In this case, you're basically unable to limit the field, so I would either bet out on the flop or check-call.

Turn and River are fine.

juanez
10-02-2004, 03:20 AM
I agree with Piiop - I think the preflop C/R was a bit loose. Turns out UTG+2 was rock tight the rest of the time I was on table with him. Wish I had some notes on him before this hand. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Results: <font color="black">
Hero has 4d Qd (full house, nines full of queens).
UTG has Jd Jh (full house, nines full of jacks).
UTG+2 has Ks Kh (full house, nines full of kings).
Outcome: UTG+2 wins 13.50 BB. </font>

Greg J
10-02-2004, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Results: <font color="black">
Outcome: UTG+2 wins 13.50 BB. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Those guys are total pussies

Piiop
10-02-2004, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results:
Outcome: UTG+2 wins 13.50 BB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those guys are total pussies

[/ QUOTE ]

F'Sho.