PDA

View Full Version : moneyline games

natedogg
10-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I often like taking 4 attractive moneyline dogs and hoping for a split. This has worked out enough to turn a profit for me. I have 3 I like, can't decide on the 4th. I was leaning toward San Diego but I see Big Al rated Tennesee high, so I will demur on the chargers.

I'm thinking either Bills at +225 or Cincy @ +170 but I'm not excited about either one.

JAX +158
TAMPA BAY +150
SAN FRANCISCO +155
????

Any advice?

natedogg

MicroBob
10-01-2004, 10:11 PM
You don't HAVE to take 4. This seems like short-term results-oriented thinking to me.

If there are only 3 ML's that look +EV to you then go with those. If you only win 1 out of 3 then you aren't doing too shabby and if you win 2 out of 3 then you make a decent profit.

Anyway, you should consider the line to either be favorable and +EV or unfavorable and -EV.

Beerfund
10-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Cardinals +155
i gotta couple on the cards this week, they play good at home and the D will keep em in it till the end. they play hard every week, poor bastards gotta win one soon /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bugstud
10-01-2004, 11:02 PM
I like KC this week, but I may be crazy

scalf
10-01-2004, 11:12 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif duh..

tpfkang..bet it all on pack -7..

what r ya waiting for??

gl

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Michael Davis
10-02-2004, 12:01 AM
You are too savvy for the first line of your post.

-Michael

eggzz
10-02-2004, 03:10 PM
How about the Browns +135? Not sure if I agree with this line. Both teams are 1-2 and neither has shown much. Injuries have again hurt the Browns, but they are at home, they took care of business in week 1 agains the Ravens and if they play the same game, will have no problems with the Redskins. This is a must win for both teams, and that concerns me, but Gibbs will not be on the hot seat with a loss, but for Davis, if he starts out 1-3, he could be on his way out of Cleveland, which really wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion. I at least look for a competitive game from the Browns here, and they should win.

They also get Suggs back, who is a much better playmaker than Green. Heiden-TE also returns from injury.