PDA

View Full Version : A6s, BB.

Entity
10-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Table has been a mix of tight/passive and loose/passive.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (5 SB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, CO folds, SB folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">MP1 caps</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP1 checks.

River: (7 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

btspider
10-01-2004, 11:27 AM
It sucks when they don't bet the turn, but it also sucks when they raise with a set. You can't put him on AK, AA, or KK, so I would probably bet the turn with this board and then call down if raised.

I'm suspecting J/images/graemlins/club.gifT/images/graemlins/club.gif from him.

DeathDonkey
10-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Unless you planned to C/R the turn I would have bet out. The only reasonable hand you trail on the flop is 66 and its not likely. He could have Ax of clubs, or any clubs for that matter (he got the rare expensive free card play in on you here).

-DeathDonkey

Entity
10-01-2004, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unless you planned to C/R the turn I would have bet out. The only reasonable hand you trail on the flop is 66 and its not likely. He could have Ax of clubs, or any clubs for that matter (he got the rare expensive free card play in on you here).

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]
He could've gotten the rare expensive free card play, but it turns out he had AKo, leaving me confused and mumbling on the side of the road.

Rob

deception5
10-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Definitely an odd way to play AK. I think it's fair to assume that he would bet out here after capping the flop so the check/raise attempt seems reasonable. His poor play made you money though - you certainly could have lost a lot more here :-)