PDA

View Full Version : Navy one step closer to retaining the CIC trophy

vulturesrow
10-01-2004, 12:27 AM
Well my boys gave me a couple of scares but managed to pull out the win against Air Force. I almost started doing pushups in my room! I would like to say that this virtually guarantees Navy the trophy this year because Army is really awful this year. But I dont want to jinx us /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-01-2004, 12:40 AM
My brother will be rooting for Army /images/graemlins/wink.gif
Are you in the Navy or Marines?

vulturesrow
10-01-2004, 07:31 AM
Navy. Graduated in 98.

Go Navy, Beat Army!

ThaSaltCracka
10-01-2004, 11:19 AM
are you from Annapolis?

Also, isn't Notre Dame playing Navy this year?

vulturesrow
10-01-2004, 01:01 PM
No grew up in Florida. We play Notre Dame every year and unfortunately have the nations longest losing streak against them. /images/graemlins/frown.gif We always seem to get close to the upset win and have had some controversial calls go against us. But Navy's nect game is against the Irish.

ThaSaltCracka
10-01-2004, 01:14 PM
haha, now I actually have a reason to watch and cheer the fighting Irish crush the midshipmen!!!!

vulturesrow
10-01-2004, 02:06 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PhatTBoll
10-01-2004, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We play Notre Dame every year and unfortunately have the nations longest losing streak against them. We always seem to get close to the upset win and have had some controversial calls go against us. But Navy's nect game is against the Irish.

[/ QUOTE ]

That about sums it up. I am a huge ND fan, but last year I was actually kind of hoping Navy would win because a) The streak has to end some time, and b) ND was having a crappy year anyway. I just know the streak is going to end when there is a lot on the line for the Irish. Hope it's not this year!

ThaSaltCracka
10-01-2004, 02:16 PM
chear up vulture, there is always the army game.