PDA

View Full Version : North Korea

tolbiny
09-30-2004, 10:06 PM
I think Kerry just hammered Bush here.

Dynasty
09-30-2004, 10:09 PM
I don't aggree. But, the election isn't going to be decided based on North Korea policy.

tolbiny
09-30-2004, 10:13 PM
No, the election won't be decided on North Korea, but Kerry stated very firmly that North Korea gained nuclear weapons under bush's watch and bush's reply waws fairly weak and unmemorable. That was all i took from that back and forth, and what i think people will remmeber about that segment.

Dynasty
09-30-2004, 10:21 PM
I wonder if Bush's insistance on multi-lateral talks vs. Kerry's promise to have bi-lateral talks will have any play in the media.

Nepa
09-30-2004, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if Bush's insistance on multi-lateral talks vs. Kerry's promise to have bi-lateral talks will have any play in the media.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure this point is going to be talked about a lot.

Abednego
09-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Bush is correct about the North Koreans. Bilateral talks wont work because they can not be trusted. The reason they have nukes now is that the previous administration trusted them and got snookered. Bush is too smart for that.

tolbiny
09-30-2004, 10:30 PM
The point of these debates isn't about who is right in their policy, its about who gains more votes, who comes across better. I was just saying that whne Kerry made that statement Bush looked a little uncomfortable and didn't make a direct response. I think this favors Kerry.

IrishHand
10-01-2004, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bush is too smart for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's supposed to be a joke, right?