PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt

JKratzer
09-30-2004, 05:39 PM
After the disappointing Empire debacle, I am looking for another site to move my money to, and I've been looking for a site with a good bonus. Well, I went to Fulltiltpoker's site and they are offering a 100% match $600 bonus. This is better than Empire's offer, but I haven't seen anything about it on 2+2 (I may have missed a thread though). I guess my question is how is the competition at FT? I usually play 3/6 or 5/10 limit. Will I be giving up game equity by switching from Party/Empire to get this bonus? I think I will have to play about 5-6K hands to work off the bonus. All comments are appreciated - Thanks

JKratzer

CardCuda
09-30-2004, 07:32 PM
I just made the deposit yesterday into Full Tilt.

I really liked the software and the site. Two tabled 2-4 limit for almost 5 hours. 763 hands = a little over $15.00 in bonus money. The tables are extremely tight. 20% (last night) were folded to the BB no flop. The bonus will be a nightmare to clear at this rate. They release it in 20% increments (so deposit $600.00 and you'll have to get to $120.00 before it's released to your account).

Not much more I can say, other than it's a great site, but not much traffic, mostly NL games (which I don't play) some good SNG's and MTT's though. I like it so far...just hope the games loosen up a tad.

bunky9590
09-30-2004, 07:34 PM
I cleared my full $500.00 bonus a week ago.

Easy to clear as long as you play NL I would multi the 100 and 200 games, as well as the 400 max buys. Cleared it in 2 weeks. Only playing 2-3 hours a night

CardCuda
09-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Bunky -

just a bit out of my range there /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Workin' to get there though...see ya in about year maybe...you can take my $ then.

Bob Moss
09-30-2004, 09:00 PM
I don't think you could ever clear this bonus (if you want all 600) playing limit. Those rock gardens, while I'm sure they're beatable, generate very little rake. On the other hand, I've found the NL $100 buy-in tables to be quite profitable, and hopefully I will clear the bonus completely, though I don't understand how bunky could have done it so fast.

Bob

ihaterivers
10-01-2004, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you could ever clear this bonus (if you want all 600) playing limit. Those rock gardens, while I'm sure they're beatable, generate very little rake. On the other hand, I've found the NL $100 buy-in tables to be quite profitable, and hopefully I will clear the bonus completely, though I don't understand how bunky could have done it so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I joined there last month for this "great" bonus and i was able to clear the first $120 in one full day playing the no limit games. Too bad I lost $950 doing it. LOL. If you are limit player you are better off playing at a number of other sites. They even state on the website that a point is worth $.06. IMO much too difficult to work off playing limit or even the low buy in no limit games.