PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support

stupidsucker
09-30-2004, 02:31 AM
Paty Poker Suport (http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html)

I dont want to upset anyone with this post, but I did find the above link humorous and accurate.

Has anyone else had any problems with party poker and cashing out? I never have until recently. I cashed out a mere 1kish and they froze my account and asked me to cal them. I did they said they fixed the matter after I faxed them a copy of my drivers lic and a voided check.

Talking to them was horrible. I had to repeat my screen name in the phonectic alphabet to three different people.Lucky for me I knew the phonetics at all.

Four days later the money is still not in my account. I look it up in my cashier and it says the transaction was a success. I click "wheres my money" and it says the transaction has been canceled in one spot, and says its gone through in another. I have to call again because they didnt respond to the email I sent them. after going through the screen name circus again and being put on hold for 10 minutes they say that it has now been processed correctly.

I am considering going back to Poker Stars. Poker Stars support may not be much better, but I do have one good thing to say about them. When I signed up to play the 100-200 game Lee Jones called me personaly. He went over the dangers of the game with me and warned me not to play unless I could handle it. Party poker doesnt even try to call me with someone that can speak english properly. They send me an email saying they tried to call(but they didnt) and to call them back.

/rant off

Gramps
09-30-2004, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else had any problems with party poker and cashing out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never. Usually in my Neteller account within a few hours. That's a strange ordeal. But I know what you're saying about support, I agree Poker Stars in superior in that category. The one time I got deep in a multi there, support was there in < 1 min. to process a deal for some random Sunday late night tourney.

You'd think for all the $$ Party is taking in, they'd wise up and invest some of that $$ in better support to secure their market share. But that would be the smart thing to do...

stupidsucker
10-02-2004, 04:02 PM
WOW so no one else has had problems with party support? I expected this post to be over run with comments but only one response...

Cartridge
10-02-2004, 06:08 PM
maybe if you posted in the right forum..

codewarrior
10-02-2004, 06:34 PM
My last cashout at Party took 8 hours for the money to hit my account.

My last cashout at UB took less than 8 hours to hit Firepay on a Friday night. (last night in fact)

My cashouts at Stars take less than 24 hours to hit where I want them to go, every time.

viennagreen
10-02-2004, 06:57 PM
I haven't had any trouble with Party Support for a long time, especially the type that you describe.

For one thing--- for the past 3 or 4 months, they have a new PIN # system. Rather than telling them your username and having to go through it letter by letter, you tell them your number. Much easier. No miscommunication anymore.

Secondly, there is no reason not to sign up as a "Preferred Member"... they always used to give you $20 free or something like that for doing it... scan in your driver's license and a voided check, email it to them, and your cash-outs are forever painless.

stupidsucker
10-02-2004, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe if you posted in the right forum..

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate and understaand your response, but

This is where I post. I rarely post anywhere else. This is where I know people and trust their responses.

My post had some entertainment value and it was meant to be seen by the people that browse this particular area.

I used to explain myself when I made a post like this, but to most of the people that matter, they already understand.

codewarrior
10-02-2004, 07:10 PM
I got it... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also, if you trust me... Well... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh, you meant away from the table - that's OK then.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif