PDA

View Full Version : Ethical?

08-03-2001, 04:34 PM
Pot limit game. Opponent next to me takes a long break and has someone play his chips for him. I have no problem with that esp. since the original player is far superior. No board so no problem with that. Friend is playing for him for around an hour, when original player returns and takes an empty seat. I asked both players since they are now playing together and seemingly on the same bankroll whose chips are they now playing. I got some screwy answer how they are now playing separately although nothing was openly mentioned to anyone else and I didn't see them talk privately. It was getting late and I stacked my chips and left five minutes later after I saw three hands where one guy would limp and the other would raise and than the limper would fold, which was unusual for their respective playing styles. Do I have a legitimate beef?

Bruce

08-04-2001, 12:33 AM
You did the best thing you could have done. Whether they where teaming up or not doesn't matter. If you have questions about the integrity of any poker game you are ever in, just get up and go.

PG