PDA

View Full Version : First Deposit Bonus

Dave H.
09-29-2004, 05:40 PM
OK, another "newbie" question regarding bonuses.

I have made my first real money deposit of $100 at Paradis and am being given a 25% bonus on that. I've been told that after I play 100 games (holdem limit) with a minimum .25 rake, I will have $10 of my $25 transferred from pending credits to credits.

I have decided not to play anything more than .05/.10 games for the time being. Since there is either no rake or a very small rake for this game, I cannot meet the minimum rake requirement. Will my bonus expire after a certain timeframe as a result or can I use it later after I feel more comfortable with playing at a table that qualifies for the minimum rake requirements (probably .25/.50)?

Thank you all!

Dave H.

illunious
09-29-2004, 05:54 PM
Hopefully someone can confirm this, I don't believe there is any time requirement on Paradise to clear the bonus. A friend of mine has had 20 pending for like 4 months now.

afk
09-29-2004, 06:05 PM
I think paradise is one of the sites where there's no expiry date to bonuses.

busguy
09-29-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that bonuses do not expire at Paradise.

In the future though (I know this was your first deposit . . . so comfort level . . . low) always try to deposit enough to get the maximum bonus. At most of the big sites (Party, Stars, Paradise etc) you can turn around and withdraw any amount over and above what you are comfortable leaving at the site and still keep the maximum bonus.

my 2 cents

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

Dave H.
09-30-2004, 11:31 AM
gotcha!...thanks for the advice!

Dave H.