PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Outs Shaq?

andyfox
09-29-2004, 12:23 PM
According to the L.A. Times, Kobe told prosecutors that Shaq pays women off to keep quiet about his affairs with them, having paid up to $1,000,000. The Times also reported prosecutors tried (unsuccessfully) to interview Shaq about a party Shaq had given at which Kobe supposedly groped a waitress.

Kobe's a jerk.

ThaSaltCracka
09-29-2004, 12:47 PM
This isn't surprising. Shaq has been talking [censored] about Kobe for a month now, even calling Kobe out in one of his raps. They sound like a bunch of highschool girls.

andyfox
09-29-2004, 09:54 PM
"This whole situation is ridiculous," O'Neal told ESPN. "I never hang out with Kobe, I never hung around him. In the seven or eight years we were together, we were never together. So how this guy can think he knows anything about me or my business is funny. And one last thing - I'm not the one buying love. He's the one buying love."

No wonder Phil decided to move to Montana.

Boris
09-30-2004, 02:55 AM
even if Kobe's allegation is true (and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it is), it shows that Shaq has the common sense to make a business deal with his women before going for anal on the first date.

BusterStacks
09-30-2004, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
even if Kobe's allegation is true (and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it is), it shows that Shaq has the common sense to make a business deal with his women before going for anal on the first date.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently you can't read.

bwana devil
09-30-2004, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not the one buying love. He's the one buying love

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch.

I'm not sure what to make of Kobe's allegations during the police interview. Was he trying to hang Shaq out to dry? Trying to justify his behavior? Trying to distract the course of the interview? Dunno. Seemed like a strange comment from Kobe.