PDA

View Full Version : [current Party player] Is it ok if I use the same info for Empire?

ZimbuTheMonkey
09-28-2004, 10:25 PM
I want to clear the 100% matching bonus, and I'm wondering if it's ok if use the same name, address, phone number and bday as the one I used for Party Poker?

And if I have to use fake info, is it possible that Empire will freeze my account?

razor
09-28-2004, 10:27 PM
I used the same info (including email address) at Party, Empire and Multi and haven't had any problems...

decigam
09-28-2004, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure why but I signed up today and they did not ask me for so much info. Is it because I haven't deposited any money yet?

Just curious.

MKR
09-29-2004, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to clear the 100% matching bonus, and I'm wondering if it's ok if use the same name, address, phone number and bday as the one I used for Party Poker?

And if I have to use fake info, is it possible that Empire will freeze my account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had difficulty opening accounts with Party skins from machines on which Party Poker is installed. However I was able to use the same information: name address birthday, email account from a machine which did not have Party or any skins loaded. So if you have trouble, go to an internet cafe and try to do it from a machine there. If you are at a university or a college with computer labs, use one of their machines to download and sign up.

How to sign up for Empire or other skins when you already have a Party account gets asked frequently. You might consider having a look at the archives. I wish I could tell you how to search this topic effectively, but I'm terrible at that.

Good luck.

MKR

siccjay
09-29-2004, 02:12 AM
If I went and signed up at Empire, can I use the same checking account through IGM-Pay to deposit and withdraw that I did on Party?