PDA

View Full Version : Another Empire reload bonus - 10% to $100

AncientPC
09-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Nowhere near as good as the 100% to $500, but free money is still free money:

http://temp.ancientpc.net/22/emp100.jpg

I'm not sure if it's account specific either, but I haven't logged in yet so it might be site-wide.

Lazymeatball
09-28-2004, 09:54 PM
this has been posted already, probably while you were taking the time to host a really nice screenshot.

AncientPC
09-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Ok sorry. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've been logging into Empire all day and I just noticed it so I thought it was new. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thythe
09-28-2004, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this has been posted already, probably while you were taking the time to host a really nice screenshot.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least the picture will stop people from thinking that it isn't for everyone or that it's some sort of conspiracy.

bdk3clash
09-28-2004, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least the picture will stop people from thinking that it isn't for everyone or that it's some sort of conspiracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, the screenshot doesn't really prove that the 10%/$100 bonus isn't account-specific, since it's could be an account-specific pop-up, right?

AncientPC
09-28-2004, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, the screenshot doesn't really prove that the 10%/$100 bonus isn't account-specific, since it's could be an account-specific pop-up, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I was saying, I received that pop up before logging in to Empire so unless it was IP specific I don't see how it could be for my account only.

Thythe
09-28-2004, 10:21 PM
Yeah you get it before even logging in.

bdk3clash
09-28-2004, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you get it before even logging in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. Duh.

Nevermind.