PDA

View Full Version : Empire bonus, Not MATCHBONUSEP

mmanne
09-28-2004, 08:50 PM
I just got this email ... I now have 700 pending at Empire and 100 at Party. Time to get to work. No idea if it's account specific.
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for playing at Empire Poker - We have a surprise for you.

There's 10% Extra (maximum of $100) waiting for you at Empire Poker on your next deposit.

This bonus is only for our select players. To claim this bonus you must make a deposit using bonus code "HOTSEP" before September 30, 2004 23:59 EST and play raked hands equal to 7 times the Bonus Amount within 30 days of making the deposit. Click here for further details.

We offer a variety of deposit options that you can use to make a deposit. Click on this link for more details.

For more information on the endless, non-stop events and promotions taking place on Empire Poker, check the News & Events section of our website.

See you at the tables,

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Thythe
09-28-2004, 08:58 PM
sorry, already two threads on that new bonus too.

AA suited
09-28-2004, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got this email ... I now have 700 pending at Empire and 100 at Party. Time to get to work. No idea if it's account specific.
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for playing at Empire Poker - We have a surprise for you.

There's 10% Extra (maximum of $100) waiting for you at Empire Poker on your next deposit.

This bonus is only for our select players. To claim this bonus you must make a deposit using bonus code "HOTSEP" before September 30, 2004 23:59 EST and play raked hands equal to 7 times the Bonus Amount within 30 days of making the deposit. Click here for further details.

We offer a variety of deposit options that you can use to make a deposit. Click on this link for more details.

For more information on the endless, non-stop events and promotions taking place on Empire Poker, check the News & Events section of our website.

See you at the tables,

Promotions Department
Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you get $700 bonus at Empire? ($500 + $100 = 600). what code did u use for the other $100?