PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker and Empire

Dobster
09-28-2004, 08:35 PM
I've just downloaded the trial version of Poker Tracker. I signed up at empire, but every time I try to import my hand history, I get an error message that there are no Texas Hold Em hands. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Mangatang
09-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Are you using hand histories that were emailed to you or are you using the ones that they automatically put on your C drive?

The C drive ones don't work yet on PT. Try requesting the hand histories by email. That should work fine until Pat gets a new version of PT ready.

Dobster
09-28-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks, I've tried using both. If I try to use e-mail, the software can't find them in my inbox. I use AOL and the software states that might cause a problem. Any other suggestion? Like how I can put these histories into an Excel spreadsheet? Thanks for your time!

Mangatang
09-28-2004, 11:07 PM
Yeah, it won't find your email on AOL. You can always just copy the entire text then save it to a .txt file in notpad. Then open the notpad in poker tracker.

I use Outlook for my email, so PT can just check the POP3 account. It's much easier/faster that way.

EliteNinja
09-29-2004, 01:42 AM
Here's the solution.
Get the Beta Patch that fixes this problem.
This happened to me 2 days ago and I fixed it with this:

http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1314

AncientPC
09-29-2004, 02:47 AM
Poker Tracker version m allows me to use Empire hand histories on the hdd.

Dobster
09-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks EliteNinja,

The beta fixed my problems. Now I can see how bad I really am! /images/graemlins/smile.gif