PDA

View Full Version : Party Cashback Bonus??

bogey
09-28-2004, 12:43 PM
So last week I cashed out my balance at Party since I haven't been playing there much anymore. I sign on today and there is $100 in my account. I look at the history and it says something like SEPTCASHOUT1 next to the credit. In the bonus details it says I need 1000 raked hands to clear this, but the bonus is already in my account. I never saw any email or anything about this, I just happened to check my acct. The problem is I just noticed this today and the bonus expires tonight, and I don't have much time to play today. Anyway, what will happen if I just play a $100 SnG or something since the money is already in my account and not my bonus acct. If I deposit money later will they take the $100 back from me?

Thythe
09-28-2004, 12:49 PM
Lets say you lose the $100 SitnGo. In a month or so say you deposit $500. You will still need to play 1000 raked hands or it will only let you cash out $400. So short answer is that yes they try to take the money back from you at a later date.

Thythe
09-28-2004, 12:49 PM
Just to add to that...if you're never going to play at Party again (say in the next 6 months anyway), then go ahead and do what you said, as they can't just take money from your Neteller account.