PDA

View Full Version : Online rooms

New Hope Doc
09-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Been playing live at A.C. for quite a few years.. mostly 10-20, 15-30. Would like opinions on the online rooms.. have been hesitant to play online so far. Any advice on the best rooms for my limits? Mainly interested in security, ease of use, type of games, etc. Thanks

TxSteve
09-28-2004, 12:58 PM
I play at Empire and Party and though I'm only recently been taking shots at the 10/20 I've been amazed so far how poor SOME players are. I'm sure table selection is key...but in the last couple of days I've seen several players playing Q7 offsuits and calling down with bottom pair (as an example)

I also have a few friends (who are beginners) who play 15/30. I've watched them play and have also been amazed that there are some very bad players there. (of course there are good ones too...but some aren't any different than I would expect at a 3/6 game).

Anyway. Empire is the exact same room as Party as far as tables/players go.

If you're going to open an account...i'd suggest you check out the Internet forums here as there is currently a 500$ match bonus available at Empire. Gotta hurry though as I'm sure the bonus will be closing soon.

Good luck to you.

Steve

New Hope Doc
09-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Thanks.. appreciate the info