PDA

View Full Version : tyfromm/gregorio

thomastem
09-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Enforcement Division quoted and claimed that I own these handles. This is NOT true.

Last night I was in a HULA match and wasn't reading in the Zoo and missed the replies till this morning.

Isn't this fixation with pinning EVERY silly post on me getting old?

I will add this enforcement dude (claims have been made he is mine as well) to the list of ignore. Like Dilbert I won't acknowledge or answer this crap from either.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 11:03 AM
this happens to be the first post i have read today, so i don't know what lurks below me. all i know is that tyfromm made a post, and that post sounded like you answering.

you were my buddy TT, so i spent some time last night and found a couple of LONG TERM posters that saw the post that the forum enforcement person claimed to catch. that post was legitimite, and that post was indeed deleted in front of respected posters eyes.

we all think you are good people and good humor, but this tyfromm troll is of the nastiest, jerkoff, attack variety, and he answered a post as if he was you, then the post was instantly deleted.

sounds to me like you got nailed. why not just admit it and we can all forget about it. people create evil personas here too, i believe that is what you had done.

you owe jek an apology for your brutal attacks when "playing" as that poster, but other than that i don't think anyone really cares. you can recover from this if you take the high road.

JMHO

Alobar
09-28-2004, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
t

we all think you are good people and good humor, but this tyfromm troll is of the nastiest, jerkoff, attack variety, and he answered a post as if he was you, then the post was instantly deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

woldnt that just be a smart way to get people to think he is TT??

personally I dont car about any of this stuff, but I just figured it was worth mentioning

nolanfan34
09-28-2004, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
personally I dont car about any of this stuff, but I just figured it was worth mentioning

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really care either, but it's entertaining while I'm at work. I'm more interested in how the original thread got locked so quickly. Can't only Mat do that? Hmmm.....

thomastem
09-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Granny,

You are the reason I answered this crap. If you have your mind made up it's me there is nothing I can say. I'll make these points and you do what you want with them.

1. I don't care enough about the opinions here to lie.
2. I have admitted things to posters, including you, when asked directly when I didn't have too.
3. Nothing I have ever posted has been nasty like this.
4. I have used BonusWhores and have posted nothing but positive things for them. Never had a problem with Jek or Homer in the past.
5. Head Enforcement could be Tyfromm himself.

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. You nor Jek nor anyone on this site matters enough to lie about this. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

The reason I spend time at all answering this is because it angers me that someone would go to lengths against me and get away with it.

Simon Diamond
09-28-2004, 02:21 PM
TT,

You made your bed (having multiple handles), now you have to sleep in it. Thems the breaks.

Oski
09-28-2004, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
t

[/ QUOTE ]

woldnt that just be a smart way to get people to think he is TT??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree with this. As I posted at the end of the locked thread, the whole thing could have easily been set up.

BreakEvenPlayer
09-28-2004, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. I don't care enough about the opinions here to lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahah!!!

- I only care to the extent that I made 37 aliases in order to cause a [censored]-storm in the Zoo at least 3 times a week.

- I only care to the extent that I come crying to the entire board every time that I get threatened with being banned.

Pathetic stuff TT. I imagine you at your home computer with a piece of paper on your wall with all your troll names and their various passwords. I imagine you sitting there wondering "What should Pumeg Alabari say next?" "What words should I mispell?" "What else rhymes with Punk, I need more aliases?"

I personally am not sure if you are Gregorio, but what difference does it make? Whether you're responsible for 30 or 31 unfunny trolls makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

thomastem
09-28-2004, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TT,

You made your bed (having multiple handles), now you have to sleep in it. Thems the breaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This Tyfromm has attacked me in earlier posts, was in ToeJam Sunday while I wasn't. I guess I understand the suspicion but why would I deny this when I've readily admitted worse?

Check out this Tyfromm post from 7-4, http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=823706&Forum=, ,,All_Forums,,,&Words=&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Main= 823706&Search=true&where=&Name=10644&daterange=&ne werval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post823706

That really sound like me?

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 02:44 PM

no, that is too rational for you. you have decided it is me.

let's have a look at granny's BOX
(i have a nice box)

in box:

<font color="red">From: thomastem

Why would I lie?

Look anyone could do what your friends saw,
I don't doubt Tyfromm did it. I don't doubt
division and Tyfromm are the same.

Your incorrect assumption is hurting not helping.
If you want to forget about it fine but you helped
Tyfromm pull this BS.

</font>

outbox

<font color="green">Sent to: thomastem

whoa PAL.

u bringing me into this?? you accusing ME of something??
i care as much about you as a fuking bug, why would i give
2 shiits about setting you up?

rofl. you are a sick motherfuker. stop pm'ing me.
</font>

jek187
09-28-2004, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why would I deny this when I've readily admitted worse?

[/ QUOTE ]

What, exactly, have you admitted to that is worse than being the tyfromm troll?

thomastem
09-28-2004, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

no, that is too rational for you. you have decided it is me.

let's have a look at granny's BOX
(i have a nice box)

in box:

<font color="red">From: thomastem

Why would I lie?

Look anyone could do what your friends saw,
I don't doubt Tyfromm did it. I don't doubt
division and Tyfromm are the same.

Your incorrect assumption is hurting not helping.
If you want to forget about it fine but you helped
Tyfromm pull this BS.

</font>

outbox

<font color="green">Sent to: thomastem

whoa PAL.

u bringing me into this?? you accusing ME of something??
i care as much about you as a fuking bug, why would i give
2 shiits about setting you up?

rofl. you are a sick motherfuker. stop pm'ing me.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Taken out of context, misunderstood, or badly written what I was trying to say is that your post trying to get me to admit it or take "the high road" indirectly helped Tyfromm.

This is a true statement. If my PM made it sound like you purposely helped them I appologise, that wasn't what I meant to say.

thomastem
09-28-2004, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why would I deny this when I've readily admitted worse?

[/ QUOTE ]

What, exactly, have you admitted to that is worse than being the tyfromm troll?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone that has asked me if I have a specific handle I have never lied.

Tyfromm is not me nor resembles my style. Not even close.

If I had a problem with you Jek I would have no problem posting it.

jek187
09-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Tem,

That's some nice happy crappy there. However, this sort of question dodging is one of the factors that makes it very easy to believe the accusations against you.

thomastem
09-28-2004, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tem,

That's some nice happy crappy there. However, this sort of question dodging is one of the factors that makes it very easy to believe the accusations against you.

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I dodging?

Specifically whenever Mat, Grannie, and a few other posters asked me I admitted which handles and/or deeds were mine.

That's right Grannie knows each and every handle I have. Now if Grannie gives them to you a couple of charachters that I know people will enjoy will be ruined.

I'll even come out now and admit Pissed off Santa was mine.

What else you want Jek?

jek187
09-28-2004, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What else you want Jek?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want an answer to this question:

What have you admitted to, that is worse than being the tyfromm troll?

[ QUOTE ]
why would I deny this (being tyfromm) when I've readily admitted worse?

[/ QUOTE ]

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 03:51 PM
biggest mystery is the sudden disappearance of tyfromm.

he's never shown any problem with speaking for himself when he is bashing.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm more interested in how the original thread got locked so quickly

i just looked at it, and it was probably locked because the enforcer
troll threatened to bump it all night. someone must have reported
that post, and mat did not want to deal with a bump battle. mat does
his work here late at night, so he was probably online at the time.

thomastem
09-28-2004, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What else you want Jek?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want an answer to this question:

What have you admitted to, that is worse than being the tyfromm troll?

[ QUOTE ]
why would I deny this (being tyfromm) when I've readily admitted worse?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose worse is in the eye of the beholder but I stated I admitted to Pissed of Santa, I've admitted any handle that was actually mine if asked, I've admitted to Matt when Hutz told him about my picking on him without proof when asked.

I looked at tyfrom's last 50 posts or so. He has attacked you a little more than myself from what I see. I didn't see any copying posts like Gregorio use to. If you are comparing me to Gregorio then no I never did anything worse.

Jek do you really think I am so scared of you that I would hide behind a handle? There has never been anything that you've done to start a flame war with me. I've profited 1000s off your site.

On the other hand I do have posters consistantly trying to flame me. Can you think of anyone that you might have pissed off that would come back at you like tyfromm did?

I posted a link from 2 months ago where Tyfromm attacked me. This wouldn't be the first time deception was used at 2+2.

Either way this is getting silly now. Believe what you will.

tyfromm
09-28-2004, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
biggest mystery is the sudden disappearance of tyfromm.

he's never shown any problem with speaking for himself when he is bashing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am awaiting your marching orders.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 07:07 PM
I am awaiting your marching orders.

why did you delete that post?

tyfromm
09-28-2004, 07:17 PM
The "deleted post" is all in your mind.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 07:23 PM
i assumed that is what you were going to say, so i'll drop it.

you are expecting me to take your word over people who saw it with their
own eyes. you are also expecting me to believe that the non-existence
of the post in question is some kind of deep conspiracy against TT.

i don't buy it for a second, so i'm gonna move on.

jek187
09-28-2004, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
own eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, I can confirm that I too saw this post before it was deleted. Whatever else may be going on, it did indeed exist.

Oski
09-28-2004, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i assumed that is what you were going to say, so i'll drop it.

own eyes. you are also expecting me to believe that the non-existence
of the post in question is some kind of deep conspiracy against TT.

i don't buy it for a second, so i'm gonna move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

No argument the post existed.

So, what does it prove?

1. A poster named Tyfromm created a post which was seen by a few people.

2. That particular post was answered in such a way that it would actually seem to be from TT (the post purportedly answered another post directed at TT, and the poster answered in the first person).

3. Another poster, a troll no less, discovered the mystery post and happened to have saved it on his computer. This particular poster had been chasing TT around for many months trying to serve a personal vendetta.

4. The post is laid out for all to see.

5. The possibilities:
a) Tyfromm and TT are the same person;

b) Head Enforcer and Tyfromm are the same person;

c) Tyfromm and Head Enforcer worked together to set up TT ... Tyfromm jumped in to create the post while Head Enforcer happened to "discover" and post it;

d) Tyfromm was working by himself to set up TT, hoping someone else would "catch" TT in the act.

6. a) and b) are the likely answers.

a) TT admittedly has many aliases. However, he has never untruthfully denied being a particular alias when asked. This makes sense considering the fact he has never been secretive about his "game" and he does not think anything is particularly wrong about having an alias. Finally, the Tyfromm poster is completely different than TT or any of his aliases. In fact, it may be said that Tyfromm/Gregorio was hostile and mean ... not really TT's M.O.

b) Head Enforcer is an identity with the only apparent purpose of "getting" TT. What happened here? Head Enforcer "caught" TT being Tyfromm (who happens to be universally despised). The perfect trap to muster opposition to TT and his antics. How can anyone be sure Head Enforcer and Tyfromm are not the same? In fact, given the circumstances, I have a hard time believing otherwise. Both H.E. and Tyfromm had an agenda vs. TT and "they" (really he) carried it to fruition.

The whole thing is silly, but you must understand how bored I am at work. This is a fun diversion.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 08:14 PM
c) Tyfromm and Head Enforcer worked together to set up TT

would the info that head enforcer = TT change any of the dynamics here?

just curious
(and bored as well)

Oski
09-28-2004, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
c) Tyfromm and Head Enforcer worked together to set up TT

would the info that head enforcer = TT change any of the dynamics here?

just curious
(and bored as well)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it would make my head explode. I look back in disgust at my wasted youth.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 08:23 PM
Yeah, it would make my head explode. I look back in disgust at my wasted youth.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/f/roller.gif

gave me my smile of the day, thx

Lazymeatball
09-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Why doesn't TT just come clean and admit every alias he has here on this thread. I don't care about the two people who enjoy his aliases, Oski will just have to read a book or something for humor. The first step towards clearing your name is to be honest with everyone.

tyfromm
09-28-2004, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tyfromm/gregorio

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand why you all are talking about me in this thread, but what does this gregario dude have to do with all this?

Mat Sklansky
09-28-2004, 10:21 PM
I'm locking this thread.

A friend of mine recently made his first post on these forums. He asked a question about his play of AQ during a tournament and received a variety of intelligent, helpful responses.

It occured to me that this is the reason these forums exist, and there is something wrong with the amount of time I spend fooling with the type of nonsense above.

If ThomasThem has multiple handles, I have no way, that I'm aware, of knowing. The usernames attributed to him all list different ip addresses. That said, I am going to to start banning people very quickly for becoming involved in the type of threads I'm locking up at this moment. Particularly those who start them.

We have a pretty cool resource with these forums as they relate to poker and even to a bit of silly entertainment. Take of advantage of it in a positive manner.

Please and thank you.

Mat