PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's accuser = pregnant

mmbt0ne
09-28-2004, 03:20 AM
At least it seems that way. No official confirmation, but refusing to deny sounds a lot like admitting to me. Seriously, can't this girl keep her pants on?

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/30896.htm

'PREGNANT' PAUSE FOR KOBE GAL
By BARRY BORTNICK and HASANI GITTENS

The lawyer for Kobe Bryant's accuser yesterday refused to deny reports his client is pregnant by a man she met while at a drug and alcohol treatment center in Florida, but insisted it's not why she declined to go forward with the case.

Lin Wood called news reports that the 20-year-old woman is at least eight weeks pregnant "an invasion of privacy."

Fox News reported that the woman — who claimed the Lakers star raped her in a hotel room in June 2003 only to tell prosecutors this month she could not go forward with testifying — met the father at a rehab center in Boca Raton.

News of the pregnancy first surfaced in Globe magazine, which reported that the woman learned of her situation a day before dropping out of the criminal case against the NBA great.

Wood said he would not "discuss in the media, or publicly, aspects of my client's private life. I also believe it is irresponsible journalism for the media to discuss private aspects of her life."

He called the Fox report "an invasion of privacy," adding, "The report that a pregnancy had anything to do with her withdrawal from the Bryant prosecution is pure fiction.

"She withdrew because of the history of the court system in the criminal case, harming her, making mistakes that threatened her," he said.

Cyrus
09-30-2004, 02:48 AM
That woman got pregnant?? This proves conclusively that she had no right to go after a man and accuse him of raping her when she did not consent to have sex. Especially when that man is an important basketball player.

The woman was a trump, a bitch in heat, a lying whore who opens her legs to allow the most animal of male lusts to satisfy itself shamefully on her body, succumbing to her base nature. A branded sinner.

Like all our mothers.

Michael Davis
09-30-2004, 02:50 AM
"Seriously, can't this girl keep her pants on?"

This is outrageous. I hope you realize this after reflecting. She might be an idiot because she got pregnant, but not because she actually decided to have sex again.

-Michael

mmbt0ne
09-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I'm not going to apologize for saying that. This girl obviously has a penchant for sleeping with guys she just met, and when one of the is rich she wants something out of it. That's how I see the situation, and until there's a verdict otherwise I won't apologize if I hurt her feelings. Unfortunately, we'll never see a criminal verdict, but there will be a civil trial. If 12 people can find enough wrong with what Kobe did, maybe I'll consider thinking about it a different way. But this girl has to understand that, especially with the situation she's in, that she can't go around doing things like this and not expect to be judged on it.

Clarkmeister
09-30-2004, 11:49 AM
"I'm not going to apologize for saying that. This girl obviously has a penchant for sleeping with guys she just met,"

I have a penchant for sleeping with girls I just met. Does that make me a terrible person also?

elwoodblues
09-30-2004, 11:53 AM
Yes. And as such, you could never be sexually assaulted.

mmbt0ne
09-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Clarkmeister: Nope. Not until you accuse one of them (the richest) of rape and then dismiss the criminal proceedings just to focus on a civil trial and monetary settlement. However, if she was raped, then Kobe's a worthless human being who deserves any and everything that happens to him.

elwoodblues: If people with all of the information (which I don't claim to have, and neither should anybody not involved in the case) find that he is indeed guilty, I'll swallow my tongue and take back what I said. From what I've seen, the only people who have all of the information so far have dismissed their case. I hope whatever the truth is, it comes out and is indisputable. As for now though, if other people have the right to bash Kobe, I don't understand why I can't treat this girl the same.

J.A.Sucker
09-30-2004, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not until you accuse one of them (the richest) of rape and then dismiss the criminal proceedings just to focus on a civil trial and monetary settlement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ask Clark about the last time Diablo and I came out to Vegas, then. Diablo has lots of money, and the whole situation wasn't, and still isn't, pretty.

ThaSaltCracka
09-30-2004, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, can't this girl keep her pants on?

[/ QUOTE ] I do think this girl has some sort of sexual problem. First she has sex with Kobe(consensual or not), then soon after that she has sex with another man, now she may be pregnant. There definetly some sort of pattern here. Now for those super liberals on here, this does not mean that she wasn't possibly raped, but it shows IMO that she has some sort of problems sexually.

wacki
10-01-2004, 02:24 AM
Can we say CREDIBILITY?

My freshman year in college a girl (Call her Amy) went down on this guy I knew (Call him Chris). The part where it gets freaky is that she did it infront of about a dozen guys. Later chris took amy into the furnished attic above the room they were in and had sex. There was no door sealing off the attic from the room the rest of the people were, just a open hole. After a few hours she left perfectly fine, and everyone thought everything was just that, fine.

The next day, the cops were there because she filed a complaint saying she was raped. To make things more complicated, chris was a pledge in a fraternity. Before you knew it, word spread through the system and just about every girl on campus knew who chris was. The charges were later dropped, but the damage was still done. It could of been worse yes, but still, it wasn't fun for chris.

Girls have alot of power, I don't mess with the psycho ones. If I'm going to screw a moron, I'd much rather do it at the card table.

SnakeRat
10-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Was Amy too drunk to render consent?

Pyscho spiteful women are often not easy to spot, especially whilst blinded by lust.

Michael Davis
10-01-2004, 03:02 AM
"If I'm going to screw a moron, I'd much rather do it at the card table."

Very much -EV.

-Michael

wacki
10-01-2004, 03:14 AM
I don't know if amy was drunk or not, but she was sober enough that it wasn't obvious. I didn't see her before the deed, but I saw her earlier in the night, and there were plenty of eye witnesses that said she wasn't trashed.

And your right, psycho people are hard to spot, especially while blinded by lust. And sometimes, even when you spot them, denial rears it's ugly head. Or worse, your emotionally addicted. My roommate used to date one not to long ago..... She was hot, but completely unstable. I wasn't even dating her, and I lost so much sleep. Ugh... I don't like psycho women.

wacki
10-01-2004, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"If I'm going to screw a moron, I'd much rather do it at the card table."

Very much -EV.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you say that?

Michael Davis
10-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Hmm, grinding out for a few bucks an hour or sex...

Technically, your move is +EV, but I'm bringing in meta-game considerations.

-Michael

wacki
10-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Sex with a psycho may be fun at first, but it usually gets old quickly, and then your stuck in a mess. Plus, unstable people can endanger your health in more ways than one. And that is -EV. I just avoid the psychos as much as possible, that's all I'm saying.

Maybe thinking like that makes me different, but I'm ok with that.

Michael Davis
10-01-2004, 03:40 AM
No, your thinking is fine, but in your first post you said "moron" not "psycho." There's a big difference.

-Michael