PDA

View Full Version : Indy vs. Jacks Week 4

$DEADSEXE$
09-28-2004, 01:14 AM
What's your guys thoughts on this game?
I'm a little surprised Indy is only favored by 3.5, despite the Jacksonville Defense. Jacksonville has only faced one good passing offense and that was Tenn, which can't even hold a candle to Indy's offensive assault.

They split the series last year but both times each teams scored 20+ points. If Indy scores over 20 points then they win easy given that Jacks offense is worse that it was a year ago.

I'm putting my money on Indy.

anatta
09-28-2004, 01:26 AM
Beat me to it!

kyro
09-28-2004, 02:29 AM
Indy is the popular $400 pick!

bosoxfan
09-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Jacksonville might be able to slow down the Indy offense but not stop them.

Jacksonville YTD:

3rd down conversions 6 of 34

They just won't be able to score enough to keep up. Take Indy.

IhadPocketMes
09-28-2004, 06:13 PM
This is a clear suckers bet, take Jacksonville unless you hate money, then take Indianapolis, this is an unusual line, one that bookies will reap profit on when Jax takes the game and puts Indi to 2 and 2

$DEADSEXE$
09-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Jacks 4-0..what planet are you on.
Everyone is calling them the new Baltimore...give me a break.
They are a talented defense with a horrible offense who got lucky in three games period.
Luck.
did they play hard yes, did they keep the game close yes.
Game 1: Did they win game one on a prayer pass into the endzone-yep.
Game 2: Did they win game two because Q. Griffin droped the bal with NO contact-yep
Game 3: Did they win in the final seconds because of a 40 yrd P.I. call in the endzone-yep.

They have won because they kept it close against teams with strong running games and weak passing attacks and got lucky at the end of the 4th quarter...they share more with Carolina than Baltimore.

If Leftwich can get his act together than they can be very good...but that isn't the case so far.