PDA

View Full Version : Looking for rakeback program

Kevin
09-28-2004, 12:43 AM
I play between 4 and 5000 hands a week at Party 3/6 and 5/10. I am looking to go to empire to get the match bonus described below and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of the rake back program - how it works, how it is paid out, etc.

PM me if you have any details.

Kevin

atomicbran
09-28-2004, 03:06 AM
I'm in pretty much the exact same situation as this guy so I thought I'd just post on this thread instead of creating a new one. I currently play 2/4 on party, around 4000 hands/week. Please PM me as well.

cubanb
09-28-2004, 06:29 AM
i also log a lot of hands at party and would like info on a rakeback program

Izverg04
09-28-2004, 07:51 AM
Looking for rake rebate offers for a friend who wants to play on Party. PM me.

cov47
09-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Also signing up for Empire and could use rakeback info, send a PM if you have something.

B00T
09-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Those of you may remember me being a pest looking for a good laptop. Well it arrived Thursday, and my "girlfriend" really really needs an Empire/Party rakeback scheme. Please be specific in what you are offering. I'd like to be through the same affiliate for both.

Best offer by tonight gets it seeing as I need to take advantage of the Empire reload as well.

TrickyTree
09-28-2004, 08:56 AM
PM me your best offers too. Regular posters only please.

null
09-28-2004, 09:34 AM
I'm also interested in rakeback for Empire. Please PM me with offers, regular posters only.

Josh Harler
09-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Looks like everyone wants a piece of the Empire bonus. Count me in too. PM me with rakeback offers. Sooner is prefered over later. Thanks!

joseki
09-28-2004, 10:19 AM
How have you all fared in your quest for rake rebate? It seems like this forum might attract a fair number of affiliates. Are they all offering similar deals? Anyone had trouble getting paid?

I'm interested in opening an Empire account also, and would like to get a good rebate set up at the same time. Please send me a PM if your interesed.

vapaanimi
09-28-2004, 10:32 AM
I would like to have a deal also. Only regulars apply here too.

pudley4
09-28-2004, 12:38 PM
PMs please.

dave44
09-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Switching from Party to Empire, I don't know how this really works so PM me with offers and what not. I am playing 1/2 now, but will continue to move up quickly as my bankroll allows, which this $500 match deposit bonus should help.

jar
09-28-2004, 12:53 PM
I'm joining the crowd looking for an empire rakeback. PMs please.

fluff
09-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Can someone with rake back experience please post here on what a good rake back offer from Empire is? 15%? 25%? Also how does the huge $500 Empire bonus affect this? (I read somewhere that bonus money comes out of the affiliates rake back, so no rake back is made until the bonus is paid off. Is this true?).

Thanks for the info.

Ponks
09-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey Fluff,

You are correct. The bonus money does come out of the rakeback that empire pays, but not all of it. For example if an affiliate gets 30% rakeback from empire, empire will take out 30% from your revenues. After the number of raked hands it's about even though (depends what limits they play). So the rakeback does start after the bonus is paid out. I wouldn't settle for less then 25% on empire.

Ponks

1800GAMBLER
09-28-2004, 01:05 PM
From now on will you all include the stakes you are playing when you are asking for rake back.

Thanks.

jar
09-28-2004, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From now on will you all include the stakes you are playing when you are asking for rake back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure. I'm currently playing .50/1, but if this bonus goes through, I'll be moving up soon. Once my schedule settles down, I'll probably be playing 2500 hands a week or more.

JAque
09-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Ponks is correct.

Are you requesting offers? or just curious?

JAque

vetman81
09-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Me too. I play up to 2-4 O8 and 25NL and 50NL until I build my BR. Thanks.

BubbleBoy
09-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Ditto for me on needing a rakeback offer for Empire. I play 15/30 on Party and probaby 1000+ hands/week.

Please PM me with any offers and I also needs instructions on how to open up an Empire account when I already have a Party account (do I uninstall Party, delete it from the registry and then open up an Empire account with all the proper and true personal information?). Thanks.

1800GAMBLER
09-28-2004, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Fluff,

You are correct. The bonus money does come out of the rakeback that empire pays, but not all of it. For example if an affiliate gets 30% rakeback from empire, empire will take out 30% from your revenues. After the number of raked hands it's about even though (depends what limits they play). So the rakeback does start after the bonus is paid out. I wouldn't settle for less then 25% on empire.

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd just like to bump this for everyone asking for rake back who is also going to use the big bonus. The $500 bonus the affiliate will have to pay 25% or 30% so in my case $150 of this bonus is going to come from my profit of which you generate, so for me to get $150 profit from any sign ups they are going to have to pay $500 in rake first, at which point i will be breakeven.

fluff
09-28-2004, 01:37 PM
For now I'm just curious, I suppose...

Actually I'm asking for a friend who wants to sign up.

Another follow-up question if I may, how can an affiliate give 25% rake back when that is the highest rate Empire pays? According to their web site, they pay 20% for revenue up to $10k and 25% for higher?

Thanks again.

Rudbaeck
09-28-2004, 01:41 PM
I got alot of offers around 15%, a few around 20%, and a couple at 25%. Off course I took the 25% and have been exceedingly happy with it ever since.

A major plus is that my affiliate is a frequent poster here, and thus as reliable as can be hoped for.

25% is really what you should aim for. And holding out a few days is really worth it!

SUfan5
09-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Switching from Party to Empire, I don't know how this really works so PM me with offers and what not. I am playing 1/2 now and NL 25 right now.

1800GAMBLER
09-28-2004, 02:07 PM
There are ways to make empire give you 30% (getting on your knees), so we can kick back 25%.

LowDown22
09-28-2004, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to bump this for everyone asking for rake back who is also going to use the big bonus. The $500 bonus the affiliate will have to pay 25% or 30% so in my case $150 of this bonus is going to come from my profit of which you generate, so for me to get $150 profit from any sign ups they are going to have to pay $500 in rake first, at which point i will be breakeven.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still a bit confused about this, hope you can make it a bit clearer for me. So let's say I'm an affiliate who gets 30% rakeback. I have a player that signs up and gets the $500 bonus. Once this player earns the $500 bonus (2500 raked hands) does the affiliate start getting the 30% rake rebate again? Or is it once the player contributes $500 in rake? The latter could take a while at a level like $1/2, because 2500 hands would not generate $500 in rake for a given player.

AncientPC
09-28-2004, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are ways to make empire give you 30% (getting on your knees), so we can kick back 25%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate the getting on your knees part? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

1800GAMBLER
09-28-2004, 03:46 PM
When the player signs up under you it costs you 30% (if you gete 30%) of all the bonuses they are signing up for. Hence it could be $180 right out of your account that he has cost you, so you don't kick back on rake untill you have made this back. So he would have to pay $600 in rake before you have broken even from him. So your agreement with all the sign ups should be you don't kick rake back on the first $600 paid and you do so after that.

But yes, before you breakeven from a player he could have cleared the bonus, cashed out and never playing at empire again, so you will infact lose money, this is the risk-reward you have to work out.

That is the agreement i've had with everyone i've PMed about this bonus. Just making that clear because i'm 100% sure a few weeks down the line we will have signups complainning about not being paid in full.

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 04:40 PM
are you claiming that players that sign up under YOU are legally entitled to this $500 bonus? do you have confirmation of this?

what you are saying is that if i open a new account and use that bonus code ONLY, i will be under your tracker? is that your code?

Jaquen H'gar
09-28-2004, 04:45 PM
As above

morgant
09-28-2004, 04:55 PM
i think this is confusing a lot of people. because 1800 uses the same tracker for many affiliates. i have personal trackers per person, the way they account for this is, the affiliate signs up through the code, they start with a -500 rake, and as the player starts to accumulate rake it cancels off the bonus. its the same way at party. 1800 needs to make that agreement cuz he cant monitor per account.

morgant
09-28-2004, 05:03 PM
granny, the MATCH code has nothing to do with affiliates. you need to sign up the new account with an affiliate link or code, that links you to the affil. then when you deposit you enter the match code which gives you the additional match bonus. so 20% to 100 from affil. and match to 500 from the code, 500 deposit on a new account equals 600 bonus dollars, you will not start receiving rakeback until your rake has exceeded that 600. i explained that in a previous post......hope all is cleared up!

zool can still not find his password and is constantly pacing and gaining manic stengths in his cell.

harrypalmer
09-28-2004, 05:10 PM
i too am looking for an affiliate rake back program to take advantage of the match bonus at Empire.

I play 2-4 shorthanded and 100NL games at party occasionally go 3-6. I play 10-15 hours per week.

Please PM me with offers and i might need help with setting everything up if you have the time.

Thanks,
Harry

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 05:11 PM
granny, the MATCH code has nothing to do with affiliates

first, i have reccomended you to people as an empire affiliate, so help me clear something up. i see an issue here that people should be aware of, and perhaps you can clarify for me.

joe blow signs up under 1800's or your code. they get the normal sign-up bonuses etc. then they use this code for the $500 bonus. since this is not a code that you guys created, is there not a chance that the $500 will be removed by empire ?

or are you saying that any affiliate can use this code along side our regular codes and empire will approve? there is no chance this $500 will be removed?

what about people who are already under an affiliate and used the code. are the people they originally signed up under responsible for this defecit?

thx morgant.

morgant
09-28-2004, 05:29 PM
okee, i dont chase bonuses personally, so i do not know if empire can take this one away when it seems to be a leaked code or something of that sort. if nothing has been done with it till now, i would assume they are uncaring about it, cuz i would think the mass emails(which is really stupid to people who have sent them) and the like have shown up on there systems. the deposit code is in no way linked to the affiliate, if you already have an account with an affiliate or not, you should be able to redeposit with it like a reload bonus, as thats what some of my existing affiliates have successfully done.
for your last question, yes they are responsible for this deficit, as i am sure you are aware this whole sub-business that has arose out of rakebacks was not the intent of the program. so if you think about it in those terms, the defecit in rake makes perfect sense. a while back party comped me $500 non bonus dollars, cuz they majorly screwed up a big cashout of mine. at the end of the month when i was receiving my rakeback it looked pretty light. so i asked my affil. for the stats on it. it showed a -$500 from that comp. it makes perfect sense though as i should have no idea about what the affiliate is getting out of him getting me to sign up at the site(the intent of this program).

and again as for it being removed, i have no clue and has nothing to do with being affiliated or not.....hope this helps and thanks for sending people my way, you a good old hag!

JAque
09-28-2004, 06:07 PM
There will be some piss players an affiliates if they start removing players from the original sign up codes.

I don't see this happening.

JAque

GrannyMae
09-28-2004, 07:03 PM
I don't see this happening.

i absolutely agree. all i am trying to ask is whether this is a tool that empire affiliates can avail themselves of for marketing purposes, or whether it is someones affiliate code that is incorrectly working for reloads.

ssomega
09-28-2004, 09:01 PM
Im also looking for a rakeback deal for Empire and also the $500. bonus. I currently play 2/4 on Party, 2 to 4 tables at a time and 40 to 50 hours per week. Sometimes I play 5/10 as well.

Please pm me with details. Im looking for 25% and a couple of respected posters on here to vouch for you.

Thanks,
-Steve

Kevin
09-28-2004, 11:06 PM
First of all,
thanks for all of the replys. I have had 19 offers today and there is a lot to consider. Obviously, with such a leap of faith, this is a very tough decision. Many of the offers are very similar.

I had a few folks ask about my hands/rake in the PM's. Rather than answer each one individually, I will post August and September (through yesterday) to give an idea.

August:
Hands: 21,193 (17,753 in 3/6), (2,911 in 5/10), the others were from a LAG session $.50/$1.00, a session at 2/4 and a shot at 15/30
Average Rake: $1.57
Average Players: 9.17

September (so far): Hands: 18,929 (16,786 3/6), (1,728 in 5/10), the other 400 or so in $.50/$1.00 trying to get my $.50/$1.00 WR in the black after the drunken LAG session from August.
Average Rake: $1.53
Average Players: 9.14.

I just picked up the 4th table in mid-August. Up until then, it was 3.

My schedule it 9-12 M-Thurs, 9-2 on Fri, and an additional 8 hours over the weekend when the kids are napping. The last 4 pay periods (I manage the cashouts in 2 week cycles to keep it consistent and manage my records), I was able to get in over 10,000 hands. With a strong weekend, this pay period should be no different.

The 4 tables generate about 200-220 per hour (between tables breaking, etc.), so with 25 hours a week, I am able to get between 5,000 and 5500 hands a week, on average.

One thing that I saw was that some player said that I track it out of PT, others said that they could track it from some type of bonus code.

I seem to get about 95-97% of my hands from Party for one reason or another. Since I auto import, I will look at a after a night's play and notice a session win/loss total that doesn't look right and realize that a cluster of hands didn't import.

I think if I left it to PT, I would be potentially leaving money on the table, since I don't seem to get 100% of all hands.

If someone knows how to import a screen shot into a thread, I will take it and paste it in to validate the stats above.

I keep 500 in my Neteller account at all times, so I would have that to deposit. I will probably pull a couple grand from my party account to get to the 300 bbs for my regular game and enough for the occasional 5/10, but it will take a couple of days to get the money into Neteller and then back to Empire. After that, my plan is to play my 4 primary games at Empire, and if I am feeling frisky, adding a 5th back in from Party. But, in the interim, until the 2 grand comes from Party, I will probably only play a single game at Empire for the first couple of days until I am fully rolled for my limits.

One final thing.
I play primarily on my laptop, but I have Party on my home PC as well. If I uninstall it on that PC will I be able to install empire and get into the program? Or am I screwed until I can get another to another PC from a friend/relative, etc., to install on? This could slow down the process somewhat.

Hope this helps with the info that some of you were looking for.

PM with any additional ?'s,
Kevin

sebumd
09-29-2004, 12:27 AM
PM me for empire/party deals

forceburg
09-29-2004, 12:28 AM
I'm also interested in an Empire rakeback deal with the $500 bonus. Currently playing $2/$4 and $3/$6 at MultiPoker, 2-3000 hands a week. Looking for 25%, regular posters preferred. PM me with your offers, thanks.
/Jake

usmfan
09-29-2004, 02:11 AM
Also looking for rakeback offer. I am a regular player at the 1/2 level at Party. I'll be making my first account at Empire for obvious reasons. Please PM.

stigmata
09-29-2004, 04:18 AM
Me too! Need Party/Empire affiliates. Playing $1-2 for 20+ hours a week, planning to move up and play more hours as my game improves.

PM me.

Thanks

vilemerchant
09-29-2004, 01:06 PM
I'm interested in rakeback, but what do i do if i already have active party and empire accounts? Can you just start another account with your same name and neteller account? I'm changing ISP's next week which might be a good time to do this i guess.

I play around 20,000 hands a month of 1/2. Average rake .61 per hand.