PDA

View Full Version : UB Bonus

sluttysteve
09-27-2004, 08:50 PM
This Ultimate Bet reload bonus has me considering making an account and doing some bonus whoring. A few questions:

Are the bonus dollars easy to clear? Can you multi-table?

Are the low limit hold'em games fishy?

Should I bother signing up through an affiliate to get more money?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

KingMarc
09-27-2004, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This Ultimate Bet reload bonus has me considering making an account and doing some bonus whoring. A few questions:

Are the bonus dollars easy to clear? Can you multi-table?

Are the low limit hold'em games fishy?

Should I bother signing up through an affiliate to get more money?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

[/ QUOTE ]

prenote: if you sign up with refer a friend, you get 50%. The reload bonus is 50%, so maybe you can deposit once using refer a friend for 50%, cashout, then recash in for the reload.

your questions:
1) UB have the hardest bonuses to clear in all of poker (except for full tilt I guess)

2) You can multitable up to 3 tables at once.

3) All games are tougher than their equivalent at party and elsewhere. .25/.5 and .5/1 games are generally not fishy.

sluttysteve
09-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Doesn't quite sound like it's worth it, huh.

BottlesOf
09-27-2004, 09:17 PM
I disagree. This bonus is easy to clear. (I'm used to Full tilt which seems to take forever.) I signed up on the 24th, I'm over halfway done, and I don't play exclusively UB at all, I've probably played like 4 or 5 hours on UB.

snowlarbear
09-27-2004, 09:26 PM
bonus clearing depends on what level you play at. ultimate points are rewarded based on pot size so if you are playing at higher levels you will clear faster.

sluttysteve
09-27-2004, 09:45 PM
Will be playing prolly only 1/2, will that take long?

kdog
09-27-2004, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) UB have the hardest bonuses to clear in all of poker (except for full tilt I guess)

[/ QUOTE ]

At 2-4 or higher UB's bonus clears as fast or faster than Party, Paradise or pretty much anywhere but Absolute. At 1-2 or lower some other sites would be easier.

morgant
09-27-2004, 10:53 PM
for the millionth time i will say to bonuswhores about ub.

THE BONUSES CLEAR EXTREMELY FAST IF YOU START THE TABLE. WHEN ONE STARTS A TABLE THEY EARN DOUBLE BONUS POINTS
(to clarify, starting a table means to be the first one seated, the second and third seated also receive extra bonus points)

yes an affiliate is worth it, why would one ever leave extra money on the table. i am affiliate at ub and if you care to sign up, pm me.

grumble grumble

morg.

Jimbo
09-27-2004, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(to clarify, starting a table means to be the first one seated, the second and third seated also receive extra bonus points)

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe this is entirely correct.

Jimbo

eggzz
09-27-2004, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not believe this is entirely correct.

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

Jimbo you are correct. If you are the third person (or even second person for that matter) seated at a six handed table, for obvious reasons, you aren't getting extra points. But, if you are the second person seated at a ten handed game, I do believe you get 1.5 times the number of Ultimate Points.

morgant
09-27-2004, 11:26 PM
it is most certainly correct if taken verbatim. eggz is right this doesnt apply to short handed tables. but full tables 2nd and 3rd seated earn extra points, i didnt say double like the first one seated and i didnt say the ratio, i just said extra. it is not precise, it was mentioned so that these people could maybe go try it and figure this out for themselves..........

Jimbo
09-27-2004, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it is most certainly correct if taken verbatim.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was being polite then you say this. OK then, it is most certainly incorrect. Now figure out your mistake, post a correction, no apology is necessary.

Jimbo

morgant
09-28-2004, 12:08 AM
i am tired of people asking about the ub bonus, then others saying it is difficult to clear, use the search function....and it is not difficult to clear, my irritation came out sideways, i still see it as a correct statement....

Jimbo
09-28-2004, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i still see it as a correct statement....

[/ QUOTE ]

Since this was never corrected I'll just pop in and post the correct info.

From the UB site:

Be the first or second player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn DOUBLE the UltimatePoints™ for the entire time you play at that table. So if you earned 10 UltimatePoints™ during this session, you will be credited with 20 UltimatePoints™ if you are one of the first 2 players seated.

Bonus UltimatePoints™ for starting games will be credited to your Ultimate Player's Club account immediately upon leaving the table.

Bonus Points at UB (http://www.ultimatebet.com/popups/club/just_play.html)

Jimbo