PDA

View Full Version : Early Bears/Eagles line

HitHard69
09-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Eagles are 9 point favorites next week against the Bears, and I think the line's only going to get bigger. With Grossman's season being over, Chi-Towns stuck with Jon Quinn, who's thrown 1 TD pass over 7 years in the NFL. Brian Urlacher most likely will sit to rest his hammy with the bye-week next week. Charles Tillman, the Bears only hope to stop TO is out atleast 8 weeks, and Mike Brown is out for the season too. I predict the TO and DNabb have a field day agianst the decimated Bears secondary. Look for the Eagles to put 8 guys in the box to stop Thomas Jones, the Bears only threat on offense.

$DEADSEXE$
09-28-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm a little iffy on this game. I've seen Quinn play before and he has a better deep ball than Grossman.
At Soldier field after Phil has been running hot for 3 weeks straight...I don't know.

Iplayragstoo
09-28-2004, 01:16 PM
This line will be 11.5 buy game time..bet it early. The bears are banged up big time, and havebeen living by the string of thier shoes with Grossmans arm. He is gone, and so are thier covers...I live in Chicago, and get to see, and hear alot about the bears. I have have been against them ever game, and will not let up this week.