PDA

View Full Version : Guillen Suspended?!?!?!

Boris
09-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Anyone know the true story behind Jose Guillen getting suspended for the remainder of the regular season and play-offs?

So the guy threw a temper tantrum after getting pulled for a pinch runner. Big friggin deal. Is Sciocia a control freak or did something else happen later on in the clubhouse? Seems like kind of bad move for the Angels considering they are fighting tooth and nail for the AL West title.

Dynasty
09-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Something very serious had to happen but it hasn't been reported. Perhaps Guillen hit somebody?

ThaSaltCracka
09-27-2004, 04:59 PM
Apparently his little tirade on saturday was not the first time he had gone off on his teamates/coaches this year. There was an incident in Toronto in which Guillen was beaned and he public criticized his teamates and especially Washburn for not throwing at one of the Blue Jays in retaliation. I imagine there is a lot we don't know.

WC64
09-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Im pissed because he is on my fantasy team lol

Dominic
09-27-2004, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps Guillen hit somebody?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we're guessing...maybe he screwed Mickey Hatcher's daughter, did a line of coke off her ass, and sent her home to Mickey buck naked.

Dude, if you have no idea what happened, why make crap up?

Oski
09-27-2004, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we're guessing...maybe he screwed Mickey Hatcher's daughter, did a line of coke off her ass, and sent her home to Mickey buck naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of uncalled for. The simple premise is that is seems that because of the harsh nature of the punishment, something ELSE had to have happened to warrant the suspension. The final bit about hitting someone was a mere suggestion of something that MAY have happened which would fit the premise.

Your response is patently ignorant.

Dominic
09-28-2004, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of uncalled for. The simple premise is that is seems that because of the harsh nature of the punishment, something ELSE had to have happened to warrant the suspension. The final bit about hitting someone was a mere suggestion of something that MAY have happened which would fit the premise.

Your response is patently ignorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but fu*k you.

rtrombone
09-28-2004, 03:45 AM
The word on the radio is that Guillen has been a cancer the entire year and that after he was pulled for the pinch-runner he went after Scioscia and had to be physically restrained by a couple players. Sounds plausible enough to me.

Oski
09-28-2004, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but fu*k you.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't make any sense.

Maybe you should go back to judging endzone celebrations based on race.

Boris
09-28-2004, 12:10 PM
That sounds plausible. He probably needs couneseling and medication.

Dominic
09-28-2004, 01:12 PM
and maybe you should get a sense of humor.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif