PDA

View Full Version : Comments please

TheHip41
09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Pacific Poker 3/6 (10 players)

Hero is BB with 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

5 callers, SB folds, I check

Flop A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif (6 players)

Hero checks, MP1 bets, 2 calls, Hero calls

Turn Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero checks, MP1 bets, 2 calls, I raise, MP1 calls, 2 folds

River A /images/graemlins/club.gif

Hero bets, Mp1 raises, Hero 3-bets, MP1 caps, Hero calls.

how did i do

zram21
09-27-2004, 02:44 PM
I would have bet out on the flop. That board is likely to have connected with some of the people in the hand so you are going to probably see some action on your bet.

If you aren't going to lead out then I would have check-raised on the flop. Since everyone called one they are likely to call one more especially on the flop.

I would then lead out on the turn.

The river looks fine.

holman3rd
09-27-2004, 02:57 PM
I think you did fine, but I would have lead-bet the turn.

Did the other player have AJ, A10, or something like that?

sfer
09-27-2004, 04:29 PM
I don't get tricky on that board. It hit someone with pairs or gutshots so I come out betting and evaluate the possiblities of a turn checkraise if someone raises me on the flop.

TheHip41
09-27-2004, 05:58 PM
I thought about c/r the flop, but I knew someone at this table would bet for me, so I decided to go for it on the turn. I was actually wondering about the turn/river play after the c/r. It looks like I'm supposed to keep raising until it's capped. That was my gut feeling at the time, just glad to know most of you agreed.

TheHip41
09-27-2004, 05:59 PM
He had AQo. Looking at that board, I didn't figure him for AK or AQ because he would have raised it up. I was fully expecting to see A-x, or at best, A-2. No biggie, next hand.