PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so, Dolly.

Dellathia
09-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Dolly Parton (http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=118841686&p=yy884z39z)

PokerPaul
09-27-2004, 05:11 PM
not that i followed dolly parton over the years, but i thought for sure she did not have implants, hence that is how they became famous.

reason is, i heard her qouted once as saying "if i didnt grow them, i would have gotten them" or something like that.

i just really don't like implants, takes all authenticity away. Guess Dolly has been corking her bat all these years, as seinfeld would say

DCIAce
09-27-2004, 06:17 PM
I don't see any mention of implants at all.

Sadly, it's not an uncommon surgery these days, but I suppose I wouldn't want to haul around an extra 20 pounds at bicep level every minute of every day for 30 years either. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Toro
09-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Yes, her having implants is pretty common knowledge for years. I was as surprised when I first heard it as I was when I found out that Anna Nicole Smith also got em.

gcoutu
09-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Hopefully she will follow up the reduction with an even bigger implant than before ala Pam Anderson.

Dynasty
09-28-2004, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully she will follow up the reduction with an even bigger implant than before ala Pam Anderson.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut Dolly some slack. She's 58 years old. Let's let her live without back pain.

dakine
09-28-2004, 01:34 AM
Anna Nicoles Smith's brain is an implant. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

djack
09-28-2004, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] If that were true, wouldn't they have given her a better model?

Sundevils21
09-28-2004, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no because the doc wanted to get with her, duh!

Toro
09-28-2004, 07:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dirt poor girl from Texas trailer park ends up inheriting billionaires fortune. Ya, she's as dumb as a fox.

regisd
09-28-2004, 09:00 AM
every woman i know who's had breast reduction has been much happier for it. the back strain can be really unpleasant, and the surgery makes an incredible difference.

sorry, fellas.

tek
10-04-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm having a "member" reduction operation next week. Eight inches should be enough. I'm tired of the discomfort when I sit down. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

El Barto
10-04-2004, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a "member" reduction operation next week. Eight inches should be enough. I'm tired of the discomfort when I sit down. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you do the centimeter/inch conversion properly before commiting to any such surgery.