PDA

View Full Version : Bush on O'reilly

wacki
09-27-2004, 12:27 AM
On most of this week, Just thought you should know.

Hopefully, Kerry will go on too.

pokerjo22
09-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Yes, and hopefully Bush will agree to be interviewed by the New York Times, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

adios
09-27-2004, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hopefully Bush will agree to be interviewed by the New York Times, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't hold my breath for a Kerry interview from either the NY Times and/or FoxNews.

wacki
09-27-2004, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, and hopefully Bush will agree to be interviewed by the New York Times, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was Bush, I wouldn't go on the New York Times either. With the exception of Thomas Friedman (a fair lefty), it would be suicide. The NYT used to be my favorite paper. Now, with the exception of Friedman (who is very good), I hardly look at it. I have written many posts on why this is the case. Right now, I'm using NPR, FNC, Political forums, the weekly standard, and checking out the BBC and the guardian. We will see how that goes.

o'reilly interviewed Kerry before, and was more than fair to him. The only thing that he did that Kerry probably didn't like was ask him "What is the hammer? What are you going to do that Bush hasn't done?" Kerry wouldn't say anything. O'reilly only asked the "hammer question" three times. Otherwise, he was very respectfull to Kerry. IMHO he let him off easy, but then again he kind of has to if he wants them to come back.

We will see if O'reilly asks Bush tough questions. He probably will ask several, but I don't expect him to grill Bush. I expect him to treat Bush like he does Kerry and Ben Affleck. Don't misunderstand me, there are times O'reilly is horrible, but generally does a pretty good job on these big wig interviews.