PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

08-22-2002, 02:43 AM
For most of you pro's out there who play on a daily basis, what does your day consist of?

What do you guys do for fun?

What is your typical day like?

Here is mine, I roll out of bed....and take a leak. I get back into bed and stare at the ceiling for about 1/2 an hour.....then I take a nap for about another hour....

then after my nap I look at the clock and it's 1:30pm I walk over to the kitchen, get a drink, have a cigarrette, and come back into my bedroom, my computer has been on all night, and I just log on to Two Plus Two..and read the posts, while i am doing that, i'm running internet poker....then my phone rings and I BS with my friends for a little and they ask me if I want to go out....and I say nahh...."i'm trying to make some money here"

then as I'm playing...i pick up the phone and order a pizza, I start looking for singles...and any pocket change... thatI could find to pay the guy...I also sit on the edge of my bed and open the window so I can blow smoke out of my room, because I dare not stop playing Poker....and actually go outside to smoke....because my room will smell like smoke, i don't really mind it but my family does....

Then I check my e-mail while playing... by that time, the pizza gets here....i sit out for one round while I choff down the pie.....then I literally run back into my room so I can post my BB again...while the hands are being dealt, I run back into the kitchen and fill up a glass of coke, and run right back in trying not to spill a drop......

I play on....go back to 2+2 for a while...and play on.....the I look at the clock and it's nearly 10pm...a few friends stop by....we bullshit...and then they go home....i sign back on....and keep playing.....and playing.....

After that......i decide to keep playing some more.....and before you know it...it's 2:31a.m. and I haven't done anything all day long except play internet poker, and write e-mail......

-so what's your day like?

08-22-2002, 11:01 AM

08-22-2002, 01:48 PM
Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me.

08-22-2002, 05:48 PM

08-22-2002, 11:07 PM
Up at 5:45 am, shower, get dressed, feed cats. At work 7:20-7:30, sneak in some peeks at 2+2,

leave at four, head for gym (except on Fridays),

head home. Look at 2 + 2, and handicap some games.

When I do play poker, I usually play only on Friday nights and Saturdays. Even on weekends, I'm usually up by 7am.

You need to lead a more normal life. Don't you have any other interests?

08-23-2002, 04:42 PM

08-23-2002, 06:47 PM
Do you like anytking else?