PDA

View Full Version : Taking notes on party poker

TheTimeIsUp
09-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Since you have a very limited amount of characters to write in on notes, do you still use it? Or do you use Poker Tacker's feature for notes?

TheTimeIsUp
09-26-2004, 06:58 PM
bump

Tosh
09-26-2004, 07:05 PM
Still use it, its a nuisance having to lookup in PT all the time.

AncientPC
09-26-2004, 07:06 PM
I use PT and export to Party, which means I edit the notes in PT.

I thought Party got rid of the character limitation during the last few patches.

jamescam
09-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Let me prefix this by saying I have a vested interest in BigSlick Pro. That being said BigSlick Pro allows you to replay Party Poker hand history files and make notes on players as you are replaying the hand history, in case you missed anything the first time around. You can then sync the notes you make in BigSlick Pro with your notes on Party Poker so offline so they can be viewed online. www.bigslicksoftware.com/bigslickpro (http://www.bigslicksoftware.com/bigslickpro)

Poker Tracker also does this, and is an outstanding program for collecting stats. The cap on notes on Party Poker was removed with the last patch.

GoSox
09-26-2004, 10:54 PM
Rarely. Between the auto-rate and advanced export on Poker Tracker I dont find much need anymore.

AncientPC
09-26-2004, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rarely. Between the auto-rate and advanced export on Poker Tracker I dont find much need anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still keep notes on people, how much they raise BB with certain hands, how they react to big bets or raises.