PDA

View Full Version : LV, best NL games, or PLO games

pfkaok
09-26-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm goin to be in Vegas in about a week and a half, and just wondering where the best NL hold em games are. last time I was there Bellagio had a couple pretty good 2-5 games going, and also a bigger 10 - 20 (i think) one that looked much tougher. Are there any other places that have NL games with 4, 5, or $10 BB, or are they all just 1-2?

Also, I've been playing a decent amount of PLO online, and I really want to try playing it live sometime if i could find a game that isn't too tough. Anybody know of good places that spread any PLO games regularly?

AllVegasPoker.com
09-26-2004, 08:01 PM
For NLH with BB of $4 or $5 your best bets are Bellagio, Mirage, and Palms.

Personally, I prefer the Palms NLH game. Although I'm not really a fan of the Palms poker room in general (I don't like the limit games, or the management) there seem to be a LOT of inexperienced kids in the NLH room, with too much money to burn. The Palms has the distinction of two separate rooms, with one considered a "high limit" room, which is where you will find the NLH games. Also, the Palms usually spreads a lot of NLH games. I have seen as many as 5 tables going, and there are almost always 3 or 4 NLH tables.

jayadd
09-27-2004, 03:36 AM
what are the blinds in the palms NL games.

do they just spread 1-2?

Trainwreck
09-27-2004, 03:53 AM
I think you can add The Shoe to the higher level NL games as well, but unsure of blinds, at least at peak times...

BY that I mean they have a minimum, but no MAX... that could compensate for lower blinds, right?

If wrong, anyone feel free to correct me on this... I have been wrong before....

>TW<