PDA

View Full Version : real lock for sunday!!!

scalf
09-26-2004, 12:18 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif fergit nfl..

lol

st. louis/colo rockies..(this ball is round) over 12.5 -112

go ahead; put a few honeybees on this sweetheart...as the fumbles; bad calls; interceptions pile up to crack you off; you can check the bases scoreboard and watch these teams score 20 or more runs..

gl

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

citanul
09-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Do you still like this at over 13, +105?

I do.

citanul

MicroBob
09-26-2004, 01:56 PM
I think it's an all right play.

But Marquis is pretty decent.

And on a Sunday afternoon game (following a night game I believe) there is a higher liklihood that a couple of the bigger-name position players could get some rest and this game will involve more triple-A hitters.
I have no evidence that Pujols (or anyone else) wouldn't start this game....but if LaRussa wants to get him a day-off then a day-game after a night-game on the road (after they've already clinched) is the right time to do it.

I'm not saying your pick isn't strong. I'm just pointing out a couple of factors that may or may not make a difference.

Lori
09-26-2004, 05:50 PM
Followed you on this one Scalfie, lost count of how many times I thought we had won /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Credit for a good pick, even if it didn't make it.

Lori

MicroBob
09-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Pujols even hit a HR in this one so my 'rest the stars' theory didn't appear to be in effect either.

jwesty5
09-26-2004, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

st. louis/colo rockies..(this ball is round) over 12.5 -112

go ahead; put a few honeybees on this sweetheart...as the fumbles; bad calls; interceptions pile up to crack you off; you can check the bases scoreboard and watch these teams score 20 or more runs..

gl

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! to watch St Louis score 4 in the top of the ninth only to fall 1 run short of the over

scalf
09-26-2004, 09:46 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif just another scalf game..

lol

gl

/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Lori
09-26-2004, 09:51 PM
Ouch! to watch St Louis score 4 in the top of the ninth only to fall 1 run short of the over

Colorado left a man on third in the bottom too.

Lori