PDA

View Full Version : QQ BB hand

Kurn, son of Mogh
09-26-2004, 12:05 AM
Party 2/4

Typical LP table. I get Q /images/graemlins/club.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif in the BB

UTG, MP, CO all limp, SB completes, I raise, all call. 5 see the flop for 10 sb.

Flop: A /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif

SB checks, I bet, UTG folds, MP & CO call, SB folds. 3 to the turn for 6 bb

Turn: J /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, both call. 9 bb

River: A /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet, both call.

Comments:? Results later.

InchoateHand
09-26-2004, 12:26 AM
I think the risk of a free card on this draw saturated board outwieghs the benefits of a C/R somewhere.

Either you are way ahead, someone is very, very weak with KK, or someone can't count to four.
Nice hand.

Yeknom58
09-26-2004, 01:38 AM
Where is the conflict?

I mean you could CR the turn or go for the elusive river CR but betting seems like the most reasonable line.

Joe Tall
09-26-2004, 01:54 AM
You can't release the pressure on the turn as your check will ring bells. Your line if fine.

Peace,
Joe Tall

Kurn, son of Mogh
09-26-2004, 08:54 AM
LP players giveth, giveth and giveth over and over again. Every once in a while, they taketh away. Let's just say I was quite surprised when the chips started sliding away from me towards the CO and his meekly played K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif

HH also showed MP had Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif

In 7 hours spread over 3 sessions yesterday I ended up ahead over 150 BB, so I'm not complaining. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

lil'
09-26-2004, 09:39 AM
You played it the only way you can play it.

sinfulslick18
09-26-2004, 01:00 PM
applied sum nice pressure on your opponents....maybe to obivous if you check on the turn...a river check might be ok...bc hopefully someone will bet with there weaker boat.

overall though nice hand...if someone did have kings or that single ace...then bad luck...you did play this hand good though.

sinful