PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Chances Sunday- Trip

TomCollins
09-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I will make an apperance at Lucky Chances Sunday night. I will probably be in the 5-5? NL game. I will wear an Ohio State hat and have a silver dollar for a chip cover, so say hi!

Analyst
09-26-2004, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will wear an Ohio State hat

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TomCollins
09-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Guess no one saw me, or was too shy. It was a fun trip. I got to remember how boring limit is. I become so emotionally detatched from the game as I flop 2 pair and play exactly as I should, and of course, 83o is around for the river gutshot. Fortunately, I moved to the 5/5 NL game and the deck ran me over. I cracked AA twice in a row. Once, someone slowplayed and I got in from a blind with K6o. Flop came with a 6, and it was checked around. Turn came another 6, and Mr. Slowplay rose to action, before I let him bet off most of his chips. The very next hand, I pick up KK in the button. Its opened to 20, and raised to 90 by a solid but very aggressive player. I figure he would only make this move with a monster, and began to consider folding. I only had 500 in front of me at this point, so I figured, let's go broke. I call, as does another player, the opener folds.

Flop comes a glorious K44. I'm trying to think how I can make the most out of this hand, when the raiser puts in $400. Oops. Easy all-in for me, and he has the aces.

I decided to play the last hand of the night UTG, 47c, and the flop comes 3c5d6d. I open for 30, called in two places. Turn is 8c. I open for 100, called by some girl who likes to chase any hand (she got a big stack calling $400 on a board of JJ89 with QJ. The raier had TQ and she hit her queen on the river for a $1500 pot). I had not seen her bluff, so I figured, she probably was drawing and missed on the river, but there was a small chance she had a set or two pair. So I bet 200, she folds.

Pretty decent night, too bad they don't run this game more often.