PDA

View Full Version : Maniac RIGHT NOW on Party Poker

zuluking
09-25-2004, 01:52 PM
Another situation where I'll be leaving eventually. This maniac is on table "Flying Penguins". Stats are 84/18, he's in the #6 seat. He's up about 40 bucks. Please, no "Brown Trout" references. Just post here if you show up.

zuluking
09-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Sorry. He left.

mackthefork
09-25-2004, 02:10 PM
I tried to read this post but I felt ill, so i tried to read slowly but i still needed to go and vomit, what do you mean 84/18 and why is it good if hes up 40 dollars.

Regards Mack

afk
09-25-2004, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to read this post but I felt ill, so i tried to read slowly but i still needed to go and vomit, what do you mean 84/18 and why is it good if hes up 40 dollars.

Regards Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

84/14 means 84% VP$IP and 14% PFR.
Him being up $40 means he's got plenty of money to give away.

That said, I never truly understand the point of these threads. There are plenty of maniacs and poor players on party and they aren't all that hard to find, why go out of your way to draw a bunch of TAGs (ESPECIALLY 2+2ers) to your table - you're trying to win money from everyone, not just from the maniac. I'm all for sharing the wealth, but at Party $.5/1 there's plenty of it going around already.

cnfuzzd
09-25-2004, 03:36 PM
assumedly, the first number is vpip, the second is pfr. Its good when the maniacs win because they then want to play more.

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
09-26-2004, 01:26 PM
zulu does it because he is drunk and lonely. Sad sad man. Its unfortunate ilve here, otherwise i would spend more time drinking with zuluking and being the maniac at his table.

peace

john nickle

Gatts
09-26-2004, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
zulu does it because he is drunk and lonely. Sad sad man. Its unfortunate ilve here, otherwise i would spend more time drinking with zuluking and being the maniac at his table.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I live close to zulu, but I'm too young to drink.