PDA

View Full Version : Empire & Party linked to same bank acct.

Rhone
09-25-2004, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any problems linking my Empire and Party accounts to the same bank account using IGM-Pay (or for that matter, the same Firepay account). Can someone hold my hand and tell me everything will be alright? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks,
Rhone.

JAque
09-25-2004, 11:36 AM
Should be no problem as long as the player's name is the same as the account holder.

JAque

Rhone
09-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I got an e-mail this morning from party offering a deposit bonus, so it's off to empty the empire acct and put it into Party!

Lazymeatball
09-25-2004, 01:43 PM
just remember the amount of the micro deposit they make to verify your account the first time, you will use this same amount to verify your bank account at any other IGM site

miket523
09-26-2004, 07:29 AM
Is it possible to get the "IGMPAY" 20% bonus at Party and Empire using the same bank account or is this a one time bonus linked to the bank account rather than the site?

Lazymeatball
09-26-2004, 07:41 AM
mike, you can get the igmpay bonus once at Party, Empire, Intertops, and Multi

MMMMMM
09-26-2004, 09:50 AM
What if you wish to do a second skin IGM-Pay bonus, but the two deposits made to your account for verification purposes were so long ago that you neither remember them nor have record of them?

JAque
09-26-2004, 11:20 AM
If I understand your issue, once the IGMPAY account is setup with one site , it should work for the other sites without doing anything.

JAque

Lazymeatball
09-26-2004, 01:50 PM
When I signed up for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th IGM sites, and went to make an IGM deposit, they all recognized that my account had already been registered with them, and asked that I enter the original micro deposit amount to verify.

Try looking through your cashier history on Party to see when you first made an IGM deposit, then look for bank statements around that time. My bank lets me check my account online.

Other than that, maybe you can ask them to do another micro deposit, but this will probably sound shady from their perspective and will most likely involve annoying phonecalls to customer service.

Rhone
09-26-2004, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if you wish to do a second skin IGM-Pay bonus, but the two deposits made to your account for verification purposes were so long ago that you neither remember them nor have record of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried to register my bank account with IGM Pay at Party, after having done so at Empire last week.

when I typed my routing number and checking acct. number, it said it recognized it from another one of their sites, and asked for the two micro deposit amounts. I happened to have them written down already, but I thought I noticed an option to have them e-mailed to you if you'd forgotten.

Rhone.