PDA

View Full Version : KK vs. the stop and go...minimize loss?

bonanz
09-25-2004, 02:42 AM
sorry if it seems like i'm posting hands like crazy. i'm loving this online play now and HH converter and all. it was difficult to remember details of hands I play in B&M to post, so i'm loving this.

how's this?

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
check check

Final Pot: 7.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 7.25 BB, between Hero and BB.</font>

maybe fold this turn? or is that the b!tch in me talking? i need to show this down heads up right? i suck heads up and short

Peter Harris
09-25-2004, 08:34 AM
i guess if you want to show it down then the turn call and river check is fine. At these levels an Ax person will call from the BB and you've minimized losses.

Would people fold the turn? bet the river when checked to?

Comments welcome.

If you hate heads-up/short-handed, visit the HUSH forum. I don't visit it yet because i don't play 6-max and i know enough from tourney poker to handle heads up limit situations to a competent enough extent. When i have free time and have mastered 2/4, i'm going to try 1/2 6max.

Regards,
Pete Harris