PDA

View Full Version : Another Clean up the Zoo Post

OldLearner
09-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Well, three types of posts that add to the clutter here are

1) Online is Rigged posts
2) Need an Affiliate posts
3) Posts on things that have already been discussed posts

1) and 2) could very well be put in their own forums.

People that want to post/inquire/complain about rigged sites could easily go to the "Online is Rigged" forum and save even asking if/claiming that sites are rigged, or at least they could post it there. These people just get flamed here. Put them in their own forum where they can't hurt themselves (or others). /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

People looking for affiliates could post in the "Looking for Affiliates" forum. Would obviously make it easier for the affiliates and aside from the affiliates, who cares that someone is looking for an affiliate. Any "Rake Back" questions could also be answered there. This certainly belongs in a segregated forum.

As for (3), things that have already been discussed, well not much you can do about that. Maybe 1 response that says "Please use the search function" would do it. (I hope I'm not guilty of that. I didn't search first before I posted this /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

(Clean up the Zoo posts are also starting to clutter the zoo).

Neil Stevens
09-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Yes, make a new forum for affiliations.

Maybe just censor words like 'rigged', heh.

Alobar
09-24-2004, 10:10 PM
maybe there should be a forum for "how to fix the internet forum" posts /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon Diamond
09-24-2004, 10:53 PM
(Clean up the Zoo posts are also starting to clutter the zoo).

You said it.