PDA

View Full Version : I think bonus whoring is good for my online game.

steamboatin
09-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Either my online game has improved significantly or trying not to lose more than I am making in bonuses has improved my profitablity. I have a history of less than satisfactory results playing online and actually stopped playing poker online for quite sometime, because I always lost my money.

I got $10 free from Pacific and started to win a little ( not a major accomplishment I know but an improvement in my case) and have gotten interested in Bonus Whoring.

I managed to clear a bonus at Absolute poker without losing my intial deposit and I am working on a clearing a bonus at UB.

I am closely watching the bonus thread trying to figure out which one is next.

JTrout
09-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Hey Steamboatin! Glad to hear of the improved results. Maybe it was the southern cooking!

If you aren't doing the crypto bonuses, start. They are the best/easiest to clear. Good games, also.
I think there are 6 that Americans can play. They each have a monthly bonus. Total bonus app. $320 per month.

Also, there is a bonus at Party (SEPREL04), 15% up to $100.
It'll take 1,000 raked hands to clear, but they are great games.

I'd suggest putting UB on the backburner, and do these first.

Good luck,
JTrout

tripdad
09-24-2004, 05:33 PM
finished 15th /images/graemlins/frown.gif in Monday's tourney at Caesars. the structure is terrible, and i won't be playing in it again. opponents' play was pretty terrible, though. i just made one really bad play, then took a beat on my last hand. i really cleaned house in the $5/10 game, though, so it's all good!

good luck with your bonus whoring! tried pokerroom's 40% deposit bonus yet?

cheers!

34TheTruth34
09-24-2004, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you aren't doing the crypto bonuses, start. They are the best/easiest to clear. Good games, also.
I think there are 6 that Americans can play. They each have a monthly bonus. Total bonus app. $320 per month.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have never tried these sites. can you tell me more? (I don't even know the sites names) Thanks

JTrout
09-24-2004, 05:43 PM
http://www.pokerpulse.com/pr/details/cryp/cryp.htm

There are many threads in this forum about these.

Each offers monthly bonus, for a certain amount of hands.
Bad software, but soft games.

The ones I'm familiar with:

Interpoker - 450 hands = $90
PokerPlex - 300 hands = $50
Will Hill - 5 hours = 25 GBP
Caribbean Sun- 250 hands = $45
UKBetting- 5 hours = 5 GBP
TotalBet - 5 hours = 5 GBP

djcolts
09-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Crypto Sites (http://www.wagerlogic.com/clients/client2.html)

Interpoker, William Hill, Poker Plex, Caribbean Sun, UK Betting and Total Bet are the 6 U. S. Friendly Crypto sites. All of the sites explain their monthly bonuses fairly well.

fluff
09-24-2004, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those two should probably read 25 GBP.

JTrout
09-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those two should probably read 25 GBP.

Yes! I get an F for proofreading! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

steamboatin
09-25-2004, 02:50 AM
Congratulations, was that in the money? I am looking forward to Grand Victoria opening their poker room next month. It is a farther drive but I am getting burnt out at Caesars.

steamboatin
09-25-2004, 02:51 AM
Hi Jtrout, maybe I was afraid the Kudzu would eat me if I didn't get a move on!