PDA

View Full Version : Theory of Tilt

05-31-2002, 05:20 PM
Abdul Jalib here. I am barred from posting under my name.

Here is why.

One day last summer, Mason Malmuth took a seat next to me in a 30-60 game at Bellagio. I said, "Hi Mason," and Mason replied, "Hello creep. If I ever have any more trouble from you..." and proceeded to ram into me with his elbow and forearm, nearly knocking me off my chair. I asked the rest of the table, "Is he kidding?" Mason resumed his attack, spraying spit with every venemous word, continuing to push me, with a look of pure insanity in his eyes. I said, "He's not kidding!" and called for a floorman to get him off of me. I have little doubt that Mason would have been barred for this conduct, if it weren't for the fact that a junior floorman was the acting shift manager for the day.

A bit later at another table Mason was overheard muttering, "He said 'hi' to me! He actually dared to say 'hi' to me!"

Everything I have ever posted about Mason is absolutely true to the best of my knowledge, including my assessment of Mason's state of mental health.

05-31-2002, 06:13 PM

05-31-2002, 06:19 PM
This appears to be a microcosm of Palestine-Judea.

Sooooo, the point of this post is to encourage this insane behavior even more?

One of you needs to be an adult, behave like one, and WAIT for the other to catch on.

- Louie

05-31-2002, 11:09 PM
Why did you say "hi"? Are you friends?