PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's Book

theBruiser500
09-23-2004, 07:58 PM
I was in my college stores today and saw Kerry and Edwards wrote a book. First of all, how much of that did Kerry and Edwards actually write?

My comment on it is just that I was impressed. It seemed like he had some real differences from Bush and what really struck me was how forward looking Kerry is. He put emphasis on alliances, the middle class, descalating terrorism (preventing failed nation states, working with N. Korea, Iran for no nuclear programs), fiscal discpline (I gathered this was mainly by rolling back Bush's tax plan for corporations).

sameoldsht
09-23-2004, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in my college stores today and saw Kerry and Edwards wrote a book.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My comment on it is just that I was impressed. It seemed like he had some real differences from Bush....

[/ QUOTE ]

You read this book today?

Jimbo
09-23-2004, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You read this book today?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he did. I also believe that Kerry and Edwards were the authors. One question, does their book come with the crayons or must they be purchased seperately?

Jimbo

vulturesrow
09-23-2004, 09:53 PM
You must have had two glasses of the kool-aid today Bruiser.

theBruiser500
09-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Hahaha... I skimmed the book sameshit. Some of it was in italics and this part dealt with specifics, this is what I read mostly. I just tried to stay awya from the rhetoric and go through as many specifics as I could.