PDA

View Full Version : Which site has the easiest way to clear their bonuses???

hhughes
09-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Im in the process of depositing about $250 into a poker account...and am aware of the bonuses a number of sites are offering at the moment. Can anyone advise me as to what site has the quickest/easiest way to clear their bonuses??
I mostly play SNG's and MTT's with some very small limit ring game experience...I mostly play at Party and UB...I like UB's way of clearing their bonuses, even though it takes me awhile, and dont like Party's 10x at all...Any and all opinions would be appreciated... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thythe
09-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Almost every site will give you no credit for playing SNGs or MTTs.

hhughes
09-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Im actually aware of that...and dont mind playing ring games if I can clear the bonus at a relatively decent rate...I do know that some sites put a time limit on clearing bonuses...and Im trying to avoid that...again UB gives you the bonus money forever(I think) and you can clear it at your leisure...just looking for any site that might be quicker...

Thythe
09-23-2004, 06:33 PM
Party Poker is only 5X for sign ups, same with Empire Poker, Multi Poker, and Intertops Poker. The bonuses at these sites expire about a month after you receive them or so.

For info on every bonus you could want...www.bonuswhores.com

Me=not affiliated with them in any way.

hhughes
09-23-2004, 06:37 PM
I have looked at BW...but again dont have any experience with some of the other sites besides Party and UB...and wasnt sure if Party's rate was 10x or 5x...I stand corrected...;)

Tron
09-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Well, I play at PokerRoom and the bonuses seem to clear astonishingly quickly to me. If you were to put in $250 in a new account there, you'd get a $50 bonus, and for each dollar of bonus you have to collect 7 player points. To get a player point all you have to do is sit in at a table where the rake is over $1 (you also get 1/2 point when the rake is from $0.50-$0.99). With the $0.50-$1 tables being as incredibly aggressive as they are, I usually rack up 50 points a day, and I usually only play for 2 hours. Also, you get 5 player points for every dollar paid to the house in a tournament entry fee. If you have any questions PM me. Have a good one.

Tron
09-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Oh yeah, the bonus expires in 60 days.

hhughes
09-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Are there any sites that give out an immediate cash bonus into one's account after the initial deposit???

MelchyBeau
09-23-2004, 07:15 PM
UB is going to have a player appreciation week, or something. where the deposit is 50% up to 100 bucks. Might want to think about that

Melch

Blarg
09-23-2004, 07:20 PM
This latest bonus from Pokerroom seems to be clearing very slowly for me. I've multi-tabled there a couple days and still seem to have only dented the number of hands I still need to clear.

Seems they used to clear there so much quicker.

hhughes
09-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Melch...I knew about the UB bonus...and am definitely going 2 put some of the $250 there...though it will probably take me forever 2 clear it.... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

hhughes
09-23-2004, 07:23 PM
How is your experience with pokerroom? Is the competition good? Any dealings with customer support? software? And Im hearing about a 100% bonus at Full Tilt...anyone got the word on this promotion?

Synergistic Explosions
09-23-2004, 10:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are there any sites that give out an immediate cash bonus into one's account after the initial deposit???

[/ QUOTE ]

All the Prima sites do.

Blarg
09-23-2004, 10:19 PM
Pokerroom is okay. I dealt with their customer service before and it wasn't bad. Snafu at first when Neteller was saying they made the deposit and Pokerroom was saying they hadn't got it, and each blamed the other. That was months back, but no problems since then. The competition seems a bit tougher than Party, and you have to pick your hours better because it isn't always as packed as Party.

hhughes
09-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Appreciate the info on pokerroom Blarg, and the heads up on the instant cash bonuses at the Prima sites Explosions...will look into both...Anyone have information on that 100% bonus at Full Tilt??? Sounds too good to be true...Is there some sort of catch that prevents this from being a really good promotion?
Again any input would be greatly appreciated. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sammy_g
09-24-2004, 10:54 AM
At PokerRoom, you can clear bonuses playing SNGs. I've found they clear very slowly, however, and they expire after 60 days.

The Party bonuses are probably easiest to clear, even though they do expire in 30 days. You have to play 500 raked hands to clear a $100 bonus. If you multitable, you can do this in an evening. Plus the games are good. I usually make much more from the games than I do from the bonus.

mbpoker
09-24-2004, 06:17 PM
On Stars you can clear bonus in S & G and in MTT tourneys. You get about 110% rake back playing tourneys during bonus time.

TylerD
09-24-2004, 06:19 PM
I think its exactly 100% rakeback, actually.

mbpoker
09-24-2004, 06:33 PM
You keep the FPPs and can use them in S & G satellites or elsewhere. That adds another 10%.

WEASEL45
09-24-2004, 06:34 PM
It takes a long time to clear.

mrjim
09-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Pacific if you can stand the software.

naschburger2
09-25-2004, 04:26 AM
If you would read the posts on the cryptologic sites they have by far the easiest bonuses to clear. interpoker has a $90 100% matching bonus each month and you only need 5 raked hands to the dollar and you only need to be dealt in the pot and they take a 25 cent rake at $5. I play omaha hl 1 2 and 90% of the hands are raked. There are 5 other crypto sites available to USA players and some pay about $5 an hour and some pay by raked hands.

AncientPC
09-25-2004, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pacific if you can stand the software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pacific has horrible bonus clearing requirements as you need to wager 20 times the bonus amount.

That means if you deposit $800 for 25% match to $200 bonus, you need to bet $4,000 to clear the $200.

Easiest to clear bonus sites would probably be:
- Crypto
- Party & Skins
- Paradise
- Absolute Poker

However since you only have $250, I'd go to the Paradise site first as their signup bonus is only $50 and when you have the bankroll to take full advantage of the Party sites' bonuses then you can play there.

Chipr777
09-25-2004, 05:38 AM
I personaly think U.B. is the easiest. You don't have to wait until the whole bonus is cleared. It's earned at $1 per 10 points and deposited right away as opposed to a site like Pokerstars that requires you to clear the entire bonus and then they deposit the whole thing as a lump sum.

AncientPC
09-25-2004, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I personaly think U.B. is the easiest. You don't have to wait until the whole bonus is cleared. It's earned at $1 per 10 points and deposited right away as opposed to a site like Pokerstars that requires you to clear the entire bonus and then they deposit the whole thing as a lump sum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ubet may seem faster because you get your bonus money continuously, but it's an (estimated because UB points are finicky) 18:1 rake to bonus cleared ratio, where as all the sites I listed above are a 2.5:1 rake to bonus cleared ratio.

hhughes
09-25-2004, 02:21 PM
just an update...cleared the bonus Party gave me this morning...fairly painless except for my flopped boat running into quads /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Im in the process of clearing the bonus at the Gaming Club..
games are ok...but wont know how Im doing points-wise until
Monday(according to support)...will update on this later

Im going to put some money into one of the Crypto(sp) sites and check that out....appreciate the heads up

and I also dropped some money into UB...Im used to their way of clearing bonuses, so what the hey...;)

and I got a couple of messages from folks about a referral...does that mean I could receive more money if I use them as like a refer-a-friend??? Any input welcome

hhughes
09-26-2004, 01:05 AM
Just another update...

The Gaming Club games sorta kicked my arse this morning...Im not the best limit player anyways, and got into some rather costly situations...nothing major, but Im sure lots here have had the same happen 2 them...Again wont know how far along I am on the bonus/points until Monday..

Played a little UB...and forgot I still had some bonus left from the SNG promo...got just under $200 left in bonus, so its gonna take awhile 2 clear that playing .50/$1...

Still havent checked out any of the Crypto sites yet...but its in the plans...Someone did mention that they have monthly bonus promotions, so I am certainly going to take a shot there...according to BonusWhores the software and support at the Cryptos are horrible...anyone have a decent experience with them?

Wished I had tried pokerroom instead of Gaming Club...both Primas I believe...can u use money in one account and play at another? Probably not, but thought Id ask...

Party's bonus is simple enough 2 clear playing .50/$1...and can u reload again after you clear the bonus the 1st time?

As always, any input and comments are appreciated... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AncientPC
09-26-2004, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party's bonus is simple enough 2 clear playing .50/$1...and can u reload again after you clear the bonus the 1st time?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about using the same bonus code twice after you've already cleared it once, no you can not do that.

If you could I'd be all over that like flies on dog poop.

hhughes
09-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Greetings again...just another update

Was able 2 see some of my bonus points at the Gaming Club last night, even though customer support said it would be Monday before I could see any...only had 32 points...not sure if this is the up to the minute amount though...and I thought they gave 1 point for .25/.50, 2 pts for .50/$1, and 3 pts for any limit thereafter...If that's the case, this amount is certainly not current...Anyone confirm these points amounts on those limits?

Just downloaded the software at Interpoker(Crypto skin, right?) and was looking over the site...Is the lowest limit $1/$2??? Again, Im not the greatest limit player by any means, so that limit is a little scary for me...not so much for playing, but from a bankroll perspective...and is it $1 of bonus money for every 5 hands played? The site said 5 times the amount of the bonus...and I know it's a 100% bonus up 2 $90...how long did it take for anyone here to clear that bonus?

UB is going along slowly...playing .25/.50 and .50/$1 mostly...should have enought Ultimate pts soon for a HAT!!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

and as always, any input is welcomed...

naschburger2
10-30-2004, 04:39 AM
I play omaha hl and since almost all hands are raked it really doesnt take that long but if you want to speed it up play more than one game at a time. I believe that 1 2 is the smallest game